PDA

View Full Version : Nirosu's Slap Snap - Announcement

nirosu
12-10-2013, 03:32 PM
Dear readers,

Recently, Slap-Snap became less and less frequent because of the lack of good builders who have much good builds, and now we're almost left with non of these, at the moment, so I've decided that the next Slap-Snaps will no longer be about a single builder, but about 3-5 builders at a time, who have some skill, but did not have the time to finish enough builds to get a individual slap-snap, in addition, we might have one picture reserved for old Slap-Snap guests, who've kept building and got even more impressing works!

What changes will occur within the Slap-Snap due to this?

The interview part will still exist, but with fewer questions per person, but resulting in more answers! If we face a lack of builders near the deadline of the release of a slap-snap, then we'll have a filler picture, either by me or a potential slap-snap exclusive guest!

The exclusive guests will have individual Slap-Snaps, as before, but it'll be a while until that.

I'll try making such a slap-snap tomorrow, due to extreme lags >.>

If you have any suggestion to the new method of slap snaps, or willing to enter a build and be in one of these, just comment.

Sincerely,
The Slap-Snap team, atm Nirosu.
P.S-Also recruiting people for the Slap-Snap Team.

SparkleUnidog
13-10-2013, 03:50 PM
Still await for the next Slap-Snap, Niro! :D

nirosu
13-10-2013, 08:00 PM
Still await for the next Slap-Snap, Niro! :D

still waiting for pms to be answered >.> 3-5 people means 3-5 more time :/ also, I failed to get the 4th one due to lag. will try my best.

TheKrafter1923
19-10-2013, 05:30 PM
I hope for a new Slap-Snap Soon :D

nirosu
19-10-2013, 08:07 PM
I hope for a new Slap-Snap Soon :D
look it up, one has been already out :P wait till later next week :P

TheKrafter1923
19-10-2013, 08:58 PM
oh ok :)