PDA

View Full Version : diamond_dragonz's Ban Appeal

infamouslyuseless
12-10-2013, 09:50 PM
Ban AppealMinecraft Name
diamond_dragonz Date of ban *If you know*
- Reason for being banned
Advertising Why should we unban you?
I got banned i think almost a year ago, for advertising, and now i want to come back on this server and have another go, because i couldn't find any servers that i could stay on, and this seemed like the most secure towny server. o've now got nothing to advertise anyway and i don't play minecraft as much as i used to, i just want a server where i can play online every now and then, build a house and enjoy myself really. so i'd really appreciate getting unbanned, even just for a short period of time so you guys can see that i wouldn't advertise or break anymore rules.

Cats_say_moo
13-10-2013, 01:01 AM
May i ask why your using a different account to do a appeal on but the other time you applied for member and did your other ban appeal it was on the diamond_dragonz's account on the forums?

Ryuuga
13-10-2013, 01:28 PM
May i ask why your using a different account to do a appeal on but the other time you applied for member and did your other ban appeal it was on the diamond_dragonz's account on the forums?
let me attempt to clarify cats requests. How come you are making a ban appeal with this account :"infamouslyuseless" while the last time a ban appeal was made with another forum account:"dragondiamond55". Before I make my decision on this I would like to know the details since players are supposed to make their own ban appeals.

if you need a reminder as to why you were banned click here (http://forums.slapgaming.com/showthread.php?6711-diamond_dragonz-s-Ban-Appeal&highlight=diamond_dragonz)

if you can clear up this sudden account switch I'll consider removing your ban.

dragondiamond55
13-10-2013, 02:56 PM
let me attempt to clarify cats requests. How come you are making a ban appeal with this account :"infamouslyuseless" while the last time a ban appeal was made with another forum account:"dragondiamond55". Before I make my decision on this I would like to know the details since players are supposed to make their own ban appeals.

if you need a reminder as to why you were banned click here (http://forums.slapgaming.com/showthread.php?6711-diamond_dragonz-s-Ban-Appeal&highlight=diamond_dragonz)

if you can clear up this sudden account switch I'll consider removing your ban.

thanks, i forgot that dragondiamond55 was my username, i remembered the password now, and im logged in. shall i make a ban appeal with this account then?

Ryuuga
13-10-2013, 03:11 PM
thanks, i forgot that dragondiamond55 was my username, i remembered the password now, and im logged in. shall i make a ban appeal with this account then?

NO you don't have to it's fine since it still you making the ban appeal in light of you having no major other offense's on record I've decided to give you a second chance and unban you. However you will be put on zero tolerance meaning any new offense will result in an immediate perm ban.

I will unban you as soon as I can (sometime today)

dragondiamond55
13-10-2013, 03:17 PM
NO you don't have to it's fine since it still you making the ban appeal in light of you having no major other offense's on record I've decided to give you a second chance and unban you. However you will be put on zero tolerance meaning any new offense will result in an immediate perm ban.

I will unban you as soon as I can (sometime today)

Ok thanks, i appreciate it. also, do i still have my house and stuff, or was everything destroyed an i have to start from scratch?