PDA

View Full Version : Suggestion (Rejected): Prizes for winning minigames

Cats_say_moo
19-10-2013, 10:25 PM
Possibly having it to where you can earn prizes by beating a group of players so lets say Jack is playing against 20 people in spleef However toward the end he is just against 1 player yet wins he would be tped to a area to where he can choose a prize or prize reward (Or just something like /prize claim Cake
With the prizes however we could have non beneficial prizes meaning cake, $20, 5 Cookies, 1 free extra VIP Grant (For 1 day before resetting back to only 3). Would like to see this added when possibly the minigames because auto runned however it may be possible to add it now with the current functions

nirosu
20-10-2013, 04:11 AM
well, as long as the reward ain't more than a cake, 5 cookies or 20$, it's quite nice addition, let's not forget the server used to have prizes.... and they were taken off for a reason.

jimred9
20-10-2013, 10:46 AM
Why were they taken off Nirosu???

Cats_say_moo
20-10-2013, 11:09 AM
They were taken off because players wouldnt stop harassing staff for prizes. However with this it isnt staff giving away the prizes just encouragement to play the game.

Stoux
20-10-2013, 11:45 AM
I was not able to read the original post. Interpunction, where you at.

Cats_say_moo
20-10-2013, 11:57 AM
I was not able to read the original post. Interpunction, where you at.

Win Spleef -> Choose a Prize = More Players

Ratking15
28-10-2013, 12:42 AM
It would make it more interesting than playing just because everyone else is. But also how about for people who got 2nd and 3rd place get whatever 1st place didn't choose as a sorta "you nearly got it keep trying" thing?

nirosu
28-10-2013, 05:21 AM
It would make it more interesting than playing just because everyone else is. But also how about for people who got 2nd and 3rd place get whatever 1st place didn't choose as a sorta "you nearly got it keep trying" thing?
minigames are short.... spleef isn't too long, and I'm not sure if it's possible to make the plugin(without interfering with the current spleef one), and considering we'll have minor prizes as it seems, then maybe a 2nd or 3rd place won't be too much

Stoux
14-11-2013, 02:26 AM
You're in a whole different world with a whole different inventory and going to finish the games first. Might look @ Prizes one day, but for now rejected.

Jackster21
14-11-2013, 06:59 PM
You're in a whole different world with a whole different inventory and going to finish the games first. Might look @ Prizes one day, but for now rejected.

Agreed.
At this stage I don't feel prizes are the way forward.

There will be scoreboard systems for most games, so your prize can be points on that, and then you can claim the top spot on the server.