PDA

View Full Version : I guess this is goodbye :'(

redhurricane1998
24-10-2013, 12:01 AM
I've been on slap gaming for a long time and I really think this is my goodbye, for those of you who remember me, I am redhurricane1998. I used to have tons of fun on the server with everyone and I remember how exited I was to be wanting to play minecraft everyday I came home or during the summer and what not. After most of the people left I started to become saddened by the absence of the people I played so much with so it started out by not loggin in as much and a long tome ago I decided to stop playing on Slap gaming because it wasn't as fun as it used to be but I started to realize that neither was minecraft after playing it for 4 years or so. I like to wish you farewell from now on and I will only be appearing on the server every so often (very rare).

:unsure: I guess this is goodbye... (for now, it really depends on me)

Thank you Slap Gaming for all the good times! ;')

-RedHurricane

If you still wish to keep in touch with me I now own a youtube channel which I am very active on:
https://youtube.com/user/zRedHC

honkin_pigs
24-10-2013, 12:45 AM
Sad moment when any member leaves. I wish you the best of luck in the great wide world, hope to see you ingame some time! :)

Madkiller212
24-10-2013, 01:06 AM
Yea, really is a sad moment.....

blackhawkbomber2
24-10-2013, 01:25 AM
I remember you red. well, I'm saddened by your departure, but i hope that you'll have a wonderful life. It was fun playing with you, and hope to catch you when your on. Good Luck :)

TheKrafter1923
24-10-2013, 05:07 PM
I'll miss you red </3 and I think this is from all of us who know you that you will be very missed because you are a good person and are an even better PvPer by the amount of times that you kicked my ass :P

Hope to talk to you soon -TheKrafter1923

redhurricane1998
24-10-2013, 08:10 PM
This made me laugh hahahaha xD and thanks I will miss you all too! :) <3

ImAGamer89
26-10-2013, 12:54 PM
cya, youre always welcome back ;)

zapados3
08-11-2013, 01:25 AM
Gonna miss you red. Gotta agree with you tho, it's getting pretty empty in Slap. I wondered what made all of the slap members leave so quickly never returning or rarely returning. Truth be told, I was considering leaving Minecraft and Slap as well :(. But I decided to not leave yet. I'm going to try to stick with minecraft forever as well as slap. I'm gonna miss ya redhurricane. See ya around.