PDA

View Full Version : Suggestion (Completed): Player Heads

Megaduce
25-10-2013, 06:06 AM
In Creative, Players do not have access to their heads. And, I believe there is a wide variety of possibilities that could be embraced if players were able to use Custom Heads. :laugh:

nirosu
25-10-2013, 06:09 AM
could be accessed true /cextra if implemented :P looking forward for such minor addition, it could be proved usefull.

SparkleUnidog
25-10-2013, 11:10 AM
I don't think we really need heads in the creative world. You have heads in survival after you earn them in PVP, from players willing to give their head up - why would you need them in creative?

nirosu
25-10-2013, 11:31 AM
I don't think we really need heads in the creative world. You have heads in survival after you earn them in PVP, from players willing to give their head up - why would you need them in creative?

why do you need them in survival if you don't place them? they are nice decorations or a way to mark your territory... at least for humans, we wolves/dogs can mark our territory quite well without heads, so we have not much need for that :P

Still might be nice having your face in some creative build.

jimred9
25-10-2013, 09:55 PM
By having the heads we can have so many different building opertunitys

Blake
25-10-2013, 11:27 PM
Like for the Halloween event you could use the heads as Gravestones or something to represent that player

Swiftblade
26-10-2013, 01:25 AM
Yea this could be useful for some builds, maybe slender, a ghost, etc..

Blake
26-10-2013, 04:00 AM
Or putting Jack's head on a fence post you never know what you can do :)

nirosu
26-10-2013, 06:18 AM
Or putting Jack's head on a fence post you never know what you can do :)

unless jack will give you his head, you won't be able to do so, as the suggestion probably refers to getting your own head, or at least as discussed in previous suggestion, many people don't want anyone to have their head.

Cats_say_moo
26-10-2013, 11:40 AM
unless jack will give you his head, you won't be able to do so, as the suggestion probably refers to getting your own head, or at least as discussed in previous suggestion, many people don't want anyone to have their head.

However that was donating for heads in-game not being able to use heads in the creative world.

nirosu
26-10-2013, 01:15 PM
i find it more pleasing to donate for limited heads rather than having infinite ones in creative, that is because that they might be more of an abuse if used like that rather than donating for them while supporting the server.

naithantu
26-10-2013, 06:56 PM
Heads have value because they are difficult to get, allowing players to donate for heads would completely remove that, so donating for heads will not be added.

Getting your own head (and maybe also mob heads) from cextra could be a nice extra. I don't want it to be possible to get heads from other players though, since then it might seem like you killed them in pvp.

Someb0dy
27-10-2013, 04:52 AM
Heads have value because they are difficult to get, allowing players to donate for heads would completely remove that, so donating for heads will not be added.

Getting your own head (and maybe also mob heads) from cextra could be a nice extra. I don't want it to be possible to get heads from other players though, since then it might seem like you killed them in pvp.

Also, make them non-droppable/tradable (the player's own heads). Because for example someone could make a living from it. Say, they sell their head in creative for x $ , someone pays them in the real(survival) world and they give their head in the creative world for collection/display purposes or something like it.

nirosu
27-10-2013, 06:39 AM
Also, make them non-droppable/tradable (the player's own heads). Because for example someone could make a living from it. Say, they sell their head in creative for x $ , someone pays them in the real(survival) world and they give their head in the creative world for collection/display purposes or something like it.

wat? who would do such a thing, people should have a the ability to give their loved ones their head.... true it could be abused into trading someone's head without his approval, but in this case money is not the problem, and anyways this can be bypassed, simply a pickblock on someone's head, don't you think? it's up to plugin guys to test that, just mentioning this :P

Stoux
10-02-2014, 04:44 PM
Added (sort of). Not going to add it to /cextra, as that is technically way to much work (not getting into the details). Members+ will now have access to /head in the creative world which will give them their head.