Ban Appeal
Minecraft Name
Spritmage123
Date of ban *If you know*
October 25, 2013
Reason for being banned
I don't know why
Why should we unban you?
I have no idea. My friend Superminer213 told me about this guy. I have no alternative to this person. I am interested with ban history. It is just a thing. If you like me to stop you can tell me. I am sorry. But I am no-one related or known as this person Diamondman989. I do not cause trouble. You cannot ban me like this. This is power abuse. I am 16 years old, full grades and have no history of trouble.

I join this server. A few hours later I am banned. To be honest this was not what I expect from a server.

-Good Day
Spritmage123

Stoux
25-10-2013, 04:22 PM
Hello, I will be dealing with your ban appeal.

You caught my attention by being very, very interested in both Diamondman & Mako. Both accounts owned/used by Diamondman. Add the fact that you we're getting very involved in Mako's ban appeal, by helping/talking about it with 'his brother' Ilija1325, also used by Mako, thus another alt account. After that I asked you if you knew these people at all, to which you responded no, you were 'just interested'.
I checked your logs & informations, and it turns out that you use the exact same IP as Diamondman did when he last logged in. All of this combined, especially that last fact, I can conclude that you are in fact Diamondman989.

You, Diamondman989 (which is also you), Mako & Ilija will all not be unbanned.

Stoux