PDA

View Full Version : Not Now, Not Soon, But Eventually...

zapados3
08-11-2013, 01:37 AM
I have been slowly drifting away from minecraft as well as slap because to be honest, I'm not enjoying either as much as I used to. I'm still sticking around for a while, but I do know that eventually, I will leave and when I do, I will post a sort of "Will" I guess you could call it. But let's not worry about that now. I'm pretty sure that I'll be on minecraft a whole lot more when I got a brand new laptop. I believe that this desktop has been making me drift away because of the lag. I am literally unable to play single player because I get lagspikes, crashes, and low FPS. Even when playing multiplayer, I don't get the same fps i had on my laptop. So, I guess what I'm saying is that now you'll rarely see me on slap untill I get a new laptop. Here's the equation:

Fun Minecraft Time (High fps, no lag, basically how I had fun on my laptop) - Real Life Stuff (Like Homework) = How Much I'll Be On Minecraft

Divide "How Much I'll Be on Minecraft" by 2 and that will equal to how much I'll be on slap gaming.

So, untill I get my laptop, you will barely see me on slap and on minecraft altogether. However, I will be on slap when the results of the halloween contest are shown. So, tommorow I will be on. However, after that I won't be on for a while so I'll be seeing you around my fellow slap players.

blackhawkbomber2
08-11-2013, 01:52 AM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q3ZcX1JNju4

lordgandalf
08-11-2013, 04:00 PM
Real Life before Online Life thats how it is.
If youre finding youreself stuck in default minecraft.
Try FTB or another version which will give you back the interest for minecraft back if you want to do more minecraft