PDA

View Full Version : Suggestion (Already Implemented) Future Suggestion for April Fools

zapados3
06-12-2013, 09:57 PM
I talked about this on the server earlier and I decided to suggest it. On Aprils Fools Day, the spawn should rain cats and dogs. I think that would be a fun thing to add to spawn, but only on Aprils fools Day. Just a weird suggestion. I think it would be funny if it got implemented.

roodypatooty
07-12-2013, 02:13 AM
why are you saying this now? thats 4 months away, people are gonna forget by then :)

zapados3
07-12-2013, 04:38 AM
because if I didn't post it now, I wouldn't remember to post it 4 months from now :P

nirosu
09-12-2013, 03:31 PM
this means lots of lag.... how bought a lottery that "gives" the winner a stack of diamond blocks and then after a few seconds of panic --> April Foools~!

a diffrent thing would be switching the world gates, like new survival will lead to old one, and such, showing the message april fools(to prevent mass spam of the bug section)

honkin_pigs
09-12-2013, 06:10 PM
because april fools would totaly be amazing if everyone could read on the forums what was going to happen exactly for it.

nirosu
09-12-2013, 07:37 PM
because april fools would totaly be amazing if everyone could read on the forums what was going to happen exactly for it.

trust me, 4 months can make almost anyone forget a forum post :P