PDA

View Full Version : Minecraft Horse Sales

horsegal00
16-12-2013, 05:07 PM
Minecraft Horse Sales
Providing horses for all your horse needs!

A new 1.7 world has arrived, new builds are arriving. And horses were unable to be moved from the 1.6 world to 1.7.
So you need new horses, to replace your old ones.

Minecraft Horse Sales sell a variety of horses. All different colours and prices.

Horses may be purchased from foals, young un-ridable horses, or adults. We are happy to train your horses before selling them to you or you can train them yourselves.
A selection of horses are available for you to pick from. You may pick 2 horses and we shall breed them, and depending on the quality of horses you have chosen (height they can jump/speed) will depend on the price. ie. A horse jumping 5 blocks and a speed of 12g bred with a horse of 3 blocks and 15g will cost approximately $300 to buy. Prices are negotiable for players with lower amounts of money!

Saddles and leads can be sold with the horse at saddles $60 and leads $10 (half the price of spawn!) All saddles and leads are hand crafted of store bought We are willing to bring the horses to you for an extra $50. No foals will be moved for you.

If you want a horse/foal, please message one of our members in game or post in this thread ;)

Want to be a part of Minecraft Horse Sales? Post an application here!
Include:
Username:
Amount of Horses:
World your horses are in:
Willing post some sales in this thread?:

Accepted Members:
lordgandalf

Pending:
Jimred9

Denied:

lordgandalf
16-12-2013, 06:25 PM
Username: lordgandalf
Amount of Horses: 16
World your horses are in: 1.7 survival
Willing post some sales in this thread?: sure preference to keep sales online instead off on the forums
Note: im having the fastest horse in the horse community and i have some 4 block jumpers also have mules and donkeys

jimred9
16-12-2013, 06:31 PM
horses were unable to be moved from the 1.6 world to 1.7.

That's weird, I got my horses moved to the new world...

Also, I would love to apply and give supplies if neeeded;
Username: Jimred9
Amount of Horses: 7 for sale (and 4 I don't really want to sell but will if wanted)
World your horses are in: New 1.7 world
Willing post some sales in this thread?: Sure
Additional info: I have saddles, armour and more for sale to the group. Mabey we could have a satable making side of the group if you want for a small fee. Ill show you my stable in game

horsegal00
16-12-2013, 06:32 PM
That's weird, I got my horses moved to the new world...

Were you given horse eggs, or were they actually moved over?

horsegal00
16-12-2013, 06:35 PM
Username: lordgandalf
Amount of Horses: 16
Willing post some sales in this thread?: sure preference to keep sales online instead off on the forums
Note: im having the fastest horse in the horse community and i have some 4 block jumpers also have mules and donkeys

Accepted :D
Mules and Donkeys are a good edition !

crazyredhead27
17-12-2013, 10:07 AM
Umm Im just putting it out that foals have only a 0.5% chance to be better than there parents so it's better to find or spawn a horse not breed if your looking for a good one

SparkleUnidog
17-12-2013, 08:26 PM
Were you given horse eggs, or were they actually moved over?
Moved over. Stoux now has a way to move animals over from 1.6 to 1.7 - this is how i've gotten all my horses over as well.

However, I like this idea! :D

SparkleUnidog
17-12-2013, 08:27 PM
Umm Im just putting it out that foals have only a 0.5% chance to be better than there parents so it's better to find or spawn a horse not breed if your looking for a good one
Not really. We in the Horse Community breed all our horses all the time, and get a lot of good and better ones than the parents at most times. You're obviously not doing enough breeding to spot this.

crazyredhead27
17-12-2013, 10:08 PM
Not really. We in the Horse Community breed all our horses all the time, and get a lot of good and better ones than the parents at most times. You're obviously not doing enough breeding to spot this.

Proof from minecraft wiki

Breeding

Horses are breed-able by riding them and right-clicking on them with golden carrots or golden apples. A horse may also be bred with a donkey to produce a mule. Donkeys are breed-able by the same process, while mules are not. Bred horses tend to be the average of the adults. For this reason, the fastest horses and the strongest horses are always found in the wild as they can spawn that way. The reason being is because the foal gets its traits from it parents based on an average.
Baby horses (foals) can grow up faster by using apples or wheat on them.
Horses will heal over time while you ride them, and only will heal while near hay if you are not riding them. Feeding horses golden apples or golden carrots will not heal them.

I agree that maybe you will get a better horse but this is just saying that im not wrong

SparkleUnidog
18-12-2013, 04:41 AM
[essay about horses I knew of]
I know that crazy. I never said you were wrong. I just said breeding can be better at most times. Because, as I said, we've bred tones of horses and got better ones from the parents. I had a high jumper (5 blocks) who wasn't that fast of a runner, but a lame jumping donkey who was really good at running: from breeding these two, I got a 4 1/2 block jumper and a faster running Mule.

I wasn't saying breeding was the only way to get better horses, I said it's still a great way than trying to find them, seeing as, like I also said, we've done tones of breeding and do running/jumping tests with them in the community.

Also: It's Wiki. Don't believe everything Wiki says -.-

horsegal00
18-12-2013, 10:16 AM
Moved over. Stoux now has a way to move animals over from 1.6 to 1.7 - this is how i've gotten all my horses over as well.

However, I like this idea! :D

:o I must get my horses moved! :D

lordgandalf
18-12-2013, 12:23 PM
My horsies are all new and they are way better than my old ones

IceChuck
19-01-2015, 11:13 PM
Username: IceDragonChuck
Amount of Horses: 63 including mules and 1 donkey
Willing post some sales in this thread?: I don't know how to

IceChuck
20-01-2015, 12:04 AM
Username: IceDragonChuck
Amount of Horses: 63
World your horses are in: 1.7 Survival
Willing post some sales in this thread?: I can't

I have a few mules as well, and can get more

IceChuck
20-01-2015, 09:09 PM
Sorry about the repeat my first one didn't show up on my computer until now. So I typed two