PDA

View Full Version : Suggestion to Add to Minecraft Itself. Help Please!

zapados3
16-12-2013, 05:09 PM
So, anyone ever break a block of glass by mistake? Don't you just hate that? Well, I have a suggestion to add to minecraft that would make all of those people who break glass by mistake happy.

Introducing: Hard Glass
This hard glass will look just like glass, but is ONLY breakable with a diamond pickaxe. It takes half the speed of mining obsidian to be mined up. I think this would be amazing new block to add to minecraft, but I have no idea how/where to suggest it. So if you think this is a good idea, then please either tell me where to post it and how or post it yourself!

Also, this hard glass would be perfect for all adventure maps, parkour maps, etc. because it wouldn't be able to be broken by hand.

jimred9
16-12-2013, 06:43 PM
Just put your suggestion on Reddit on the official suggestions thread here and others can vote on it. (http://www.reddit.com/r/MinecraftSuggestions)

zapados3
16-12-2013, 08:21 PM
I don't know what reddit is, I don't have an account on reddit, I don't know how to post on reddit, and lastly I'm stupid. So, can someone do it for me?

Swiftblade
16-12-2013, 08:44 PM
Well, there might have to be a difference between glass and hard glass because having the same block graphic could get confusing at times. Also I think it should be broken easier because I would rather break it with my hand and not get it, than get a diamond pickaxe in survival just to get 1 glass every 7.5 seconds. A cool idea, but in my opinion not something for me.

nirosu
17-12-2013, 11:35 AM
hard glass...? well, we'll need it when we get guns... you know, bullet proof glass :P

oh btw, no guns in minecraft.