PDA

View Full Version : Leaving

Swiftblade
17-01-2014, 12:08 AM
Well after a couple of misfortunes in my life over the last month. I've decided to quit what I'm doing now and go make something of myself. This will mean I will be leaving behind Slap until I sort some things out. I don't know how long I will be, but it is hard to leave. I hope to speak with you all soon, but for now, Goodbye.

TheKrafter1923
17-01-2014, 12:22 AM
:c So no more INTERCEPTION, for a while? That makes Mr.Krafter Sad :(

blackhawkbomber2
17-01-2014, 01:27 AM
Sorry about whatever has happened in your life Swift :( But you go and make something of yourself! You will do great and I hope to sometime see you on slap or someplace else in the future. Best of wishes to you and your future :)

honkin_pigs
17-01-2014, 03:20 PM
will miss ya buddy, definately wont be the same without you! you always brightened up the chat, i hope rehab helps you get over your apple juice addiction, stay strong!

OrgasmicMelon
17-01-2014, 03:44 PM
I hope everyone is okay dude, haven't spoken much but I am still sorry for whatever has happened and wish you luck in your travels :D

SparkleUnidog
18-01-2014, 09:33 AM
Good luck Swift! :D

jussieg
18-01-2014, 05:27 PM
I hope you succeed swift. until then huge shadfaish. :(

Swiftblade
07-03-2014, 08:48 PM
Hello once again,

I'll get right to the point. Basically I will be returning to Slap because of a sudden turn of events towards my favor. There are about 7 or 8 reasons why I left and I'd like to keep that private. Since I left I have averaged a 95/100 in about 4 different classes and some more. I'm happy to be returning and hopefully everything will just fall in place while I'm here. Most of you know me as a friend, someone to talk to, or completely insane in Madden 07. But I would sadly like to say, I have changed and grown more mature in the last 2 months. I'd like to reconize the 2 people who I talked to about some issues and they really stepped up and helped me. I now feel I can talk to someone else besides my friends about serious issues. Honkin and yes.... Kraft. Thanks for all your support guys you really made my day when I came here and saw all the positive comments.

Back in buisness,

Carter

jimred9
08-03-2014, 12:05 AM
Wellcome back swiftay, i can eassialy say i missed you :D well done on all your recent achivements too :)

BabyDoggyShadow
08-03-2014, 09:12 AM
Welcome back :)