PDA

View Full Version : Suggestion: Livemap "warp points"

nirosu
31-03-2014, 12:28 PM
I suggest a new command, or an extension of the /spawn command to allow people to teleport to specific points that are specified in the livemap, with the house Marker.

I think it should be a good idea to limit this command/feature to each world's own Markers, i.e you can only teleport to markers in the world you are in, and in which case could be extension to /world, e.g [/world Halloween_Event_2013] would teleport you to the Halloween Event island in creative world.

Why?

It could ease up the use of livemap by letting players see "warp-points" which will help them navigate, and some places(though not many) have no tp pads, e.g Creative World.

-Usage suggestion:
/world warp [markername] - like shown in the example.

/world warp - gives a list of possible warp points in the current world the player is in, with clickable interface similar to /home.

/world help - shows info of possible usage of the livemap, e.g-"'/world warp' will give you a set of warp points in the world you are in. You can locate the warp points via the livemap and you can use the warp points to reach close by destinations."

The limit of the usage of warp points bound to each world is in order to defer the worlds, and to make the list shorter and more accessible.

Stoux
16-05-2014, 05:36 PM
So this is pretty much /warp?

nirosu
17-05-2014, 06:44 AM
So this is pretty much /warp?

Yes. pretty much.