PDA

View Full Version : KraftKing989's Ban Appeal

Krafty
02-04-2014, 10:20 PM
Ban AppealMinecraft Name
KraftKing989 Date of ban *If you know*
- Reason for being banned
Other Why should we unban you?
Hello, guys. It's KraftKing989 (A.K.A. Tony). I guess this will be my last attempt at being unbanned, but it's ok if I don't get unbanned. I would like to sincerely apologize for how I was in the past. I was pretty dumb when I was 14, but I honestly think most are. I have grown a lot since I was last on the server, and the server still means a lot to me. I think about it sometimes still. For like a year, you guys were all my family. I can never thank all of you guys enough, but everyone of you meant a lot to me and made me feel important. This server made my life generally easier and better for the time I was on it. I honestly don't know how you guys put up with me for so long because I look back at how I used to be, and I'm really embarrassed. I've made mistakes, and that's why I was banned. I just hope you guys can look past those and give me a last chance. Thanks for reading/considering bringing me back, and thanks for being my family outside of my family. You guys are the best.
-Kraft

Jackster21
03-04-2014, 06:24 PM
Tony,

A long time has past since you were originally banned.
As you have said, you was pretty dumb at 14, and I do agree, most of us were at that age.

So, now you're a bit older, and claim to be a bit wiser, let's give you the chance to prove that.

I'll unban you from the MC server(s), teamspeak, and your original forum account so you can use that again if you wish, but you will be on a Zero Tolerance policy until you prove me otherwise.

Just don't mess up, and all will be good from here on out.
I'll give you a clean slate and leave the past in the past, and so will everyone else.

Welcome Back.

-J