PDA

View Full Version : good bye too everyone

forrest1016
29-05-2014, 03:10 AM
well i am back no one cars i think so well this actually maybe when i leave slap for good well i say god bye to all my friends i will miss u all but if u would like to get with me just send a msg to slap i will get an email and we can chat on Skype bye hope to maybe come back on later but i will be gone for good now probably. well i say far well i would though like to stay i just feel like i really don't have many friends and i have a lot more enemies so ye i am sorry if i have pissed off anyone so i say good day to all the slap landians good bye

FROM , Forrest1016

Jace_Keltner_GDR
29-05-2014, 06:20 AM
Cya Forrest sorry for the unfortunate events

jimred9
29-05-2014, 10:33 PM
bye mate, see you soon

Swiftblade
30-05-2014, 07:38 PM
Love you forrest :D

SparkleUnidog
02-06-2014, 08:17 AM
I found it so hard to read that... no fullstops...

Forrest, when you act like an idiot that doesn't follow rules then yes, you can make enemies. But you learn from it and make yourself better - that's part of growing up. You don't really learn from your mistakes - you hide from them and blame other people. That's not how it works.

But hey-ho, if you come back we hope to see a better you. If you do come back... or not... I don't really know, you made no real sense if you were leaving or not in your post. ._.

jimred9
02-06-2014, 10:21 PM
Here is a much more understandable version of what Forrest said :D

Well I am back, no one cares I think. So, well, this actually may be when I leave slap for good.
Well I say god bye to all my friends. I will miss u all, but if u would like to get with me just send a msg to slap [and] I will get an email and we can chat on Skype. Bye, [I] hope to maybe come back on later but I will be gone for good now probably.

Well I say far well.

I would though like to say [or stay?], I just feel like I really don't have many friends and I have a lot more enemies. So yea, I am sorry if I have pissed off anyone [and] so I say good day to all the SLAP landians.

From, Forrest1016