PDA

View Full Version : Request (Staff/Server) Survival Games Lobby

Stoux
03-07-2014, 03:13 PM
Hiya!

I'm am looking for a lobby that we can use for the Survival Games minigame!

Just a couple of things:

Not too big (aka max ±50x50)
Maybe some waiting time game thingy (like the Parkour in TNT Run)
Look good
And obviously: Survival Games Themed

If a build is chosen it will be moved to the Minigames world. We'll give you credit by placing a sign (if you haven't done that yet) in the lobby with your name on it.

Thanks in advance!

Jace_Keltner_GDR
03-07-2014, 08:28 PM
Maybe ill attempt this after I'm done with the tp room

MohDaol
04-07-2014, 06:49 PM
Did a bit of work on my design.. Here's what i've got so far:

Gave it a moody lighting feel, as I felt it went well with the theme of... Well.. Killing in the Survival Games.

Here's a basic look from up top

Followed by a look at the first floor from a different angle, showing the campsite, and a player chasing a pig

And lastly.. A look behind us at the staircases leading up to the 2nd level

The parkour hasn't been implemented yet, but it will take up most of the empty space in the center of the area (starting from the second floor) but not too big as to get in the way of anything/anyone in the lobby

--- Sorry for the low res pics! Taking screenshots on a mac always gets a low quality photo.. Not sure why :S ---

MohDaol
07-07-2014, 06:29 PM
Update on the lobby!

First.. We cleared out all the deco on the bottom floor.. Excluding the swords. Looks a lot more polished this way, and I think many others will agree.
The whole place has also had it's lighting revamped. The lobby is now a lot brighter.. But still not as bright as it can be, to give the whole place a mood.

Now onto the all new parkour. This is accessed by walking up the stairs, and then climbing up the swords at the back.

Once you're there, you'll be given two paths two take in the parkour. On the left: The easy route. On the right: The difficult one

At the end of it, is a small enclosure where you can stand in pride showing everyone you've beaten the parkour. It is split into two areas. One for the easy end, and one for the difficult end.

The enclosure doesn't look too glamorous from the bottom. I might change it, but it does the job well enough for now.

-- Again! Excuse the low res pics! --