PDA

View Full Version : Bug (WillNotFix): youtube

Jace_Keltner_GDR
15-01-2015, 11:39 PM
I have been wanting to make youtube videos of people's builds on the server but i was waiting to see if I got Moderator, but because I didn't I was wondering if there was anyway I could get the ability to fly to create these videos (or if i was aloud to get moderator which I know is very unlikely now that I didn't get it) anyways i would like to be able to do this to get more publicity to peoples's builds and to the server. If i was able to fly people could ask me in game or give me cords to their build so i could look it over. these videos would be a small over view of the builds with some music in the background just to have a little addition to the slap gaming community.

Please add your input on the subject, Thanks

nirosu
16-01-2015, 02:46 PM
Dear Jace, although flying is most likely not an option, I could provide you with some info/places to video, and also the brand name "Slap-Snap" ( :P )
Alternatives I can think of: staff could make you a small platform to take a photo or spin arround, but most is probably done in ground view.

Be sure to take a video of some of my builds too, creative has some to offer as well, regarding pvp maps.

Jace_Keltner_GDR
16-01-2015, 03:20 PM
Dear Jace, although flying is most likely not an option, I could provide you with some info/places to video, and also the brand name "Slap-Snap" ( :P )
Alternatives I can think of: staff could make you a small platform to take a photo or spin arround, but most is probably done in ground view.

Be sure to take a video of some of my builds too, creative has some to offer as well, regarding pvp maps.

Ok thanks Niro

IsaacGS459
17-01-2015, 09:42 PM
If you need any help with this, Jace, I would help you.

Jace_Keltner_GDR
18-01-2015, 10:35 AM
Thanks Isaac I'll come to you if I need any :)

Jace_Keltner_GDR
18-01-2015, 10:28 PM
Can I get some responses from admins + jack on this subject?

IsaacGS459
23-01-2015, 02:46 PM
Course not. Just the people that are actually building. That's all you need.
Also, Niro and I are almost finished with a PvP Map. When it's finished, would you like a tour?

Stoux
23-01-2015, 04:59 PM
People are free to record whatever they want on the server.

We generally don't give out fly permissions unless we ask someone to make video for us (for a special event).
The problem with allowing someone to fly to make videos: If we allow 1, we have to allow all.

nathanlad830
23-01-2015, 05:49 PM
Just to add, I could make another YouTube account and make videos to promote the server. E.g. play minigames or PvP or just anything new that I find interesting, just a heads up. Can't promise they'll be good, but probably will be better if I don't speak and let the server do the talking

IsaacGS459
23-01-2015, 07:13 PM
Here's an idea. A Slap universal YouTube account where we do just that; playing minigames, fighting PvP, demo-ing builds, etc. A small group of individuals who are on often record their events and upload it to the account. Call it Slap Plays.