- You Must have Team Speak 3 and a microphone.
I'm generally on teamspeak even when im not on the server, in case anyone needs to get hold of me to get online.
- You will need to be a sensible and mature individual
Overall i am a mature and sensible individual, I've had moments where I've done stupid things, but I've learnt from my mistakes
- A Respected member from the Minecraft server
I beleive i get on well with a good amount of the community here, ive even started gaming outside of the minecraft server with members in other games
- You must know how to talk to people in the correct manner and address situations correctly
I've seen how other staff address delicate situations etc, and believe i have gotten the hang of this
- You must be a team player
I'd definitely class myself as a team player, i spend most of my time on the server talking to others/building with friends
- You must be able to cope under pressure
Always been the sort of person to perform better under pressure, as i feel the pressure pushes me to do better
- You must be a member of the Slap Gaming Facebook Group
Have been since the moment i joined the server more or less
- You must be on Teamspeak at all times when you are playing on the Minecraft Server
As stated above, I'm online even most of the time i'm not on the minecraft server in case I'm needed to come online, which has happened a few times when Stoux has needed me to test things etc, and when people have told me there was a new player who needed a guide to help them, as they had lots of questions about the server.

- Where You Currently Live
Swansea, Wales, UK
- What Timezone's You Can Cover (In GMT Format - UK Time)
I'm normally online for at least 8 hours a day, the times vary but im normally always online from midnight GMT, til 8am GMT, at which point there does seem to be times where there are no moderators online. some days i will be online more or less all day (literally)
- Your Age
18, 19 in 2 months
- Answers To All The Questions In The Requirements

Beleive i've covered everything