Sounds Like A Plan! - Powered by vBulletin

Threaded View

Status
    Post Thanks / Like
    Hello! I'm Stickypotato, I'm 14 years old and live in Orlando, Florida, and I'd like to be a mod on the slap gaming server. I've been playing on this server for about six months and have only been banned once for harassing players after losing my temper in pvp. I've definitely learned my lesson. I have made many friends on the server and feel I'm a rather respected member. Many of my real life friends admire me for how calm and mature I am as well. I have Teamspeak and a functioning mic. Until I get a better computer, I can be online Wednesday's from GMT 3:00 pm to 7:00 pm and every other weekend all day. I'm in the slap gaming Facebook group. Ever since I've joined I've tried to do everything I could to make the server a better place. I've always pointed out things I thought weren't right, and helped out new people to the best of my ability. I love this server and would do anything for it, for all the great people I've met on here. That is why I would like to be a mod. So that I can continue to make sure everyone has an amazing time on Slap gaming and help to make it the best server in the world! My Skype username is matthew.shane88 or stickypotatomc. Contact me for any questions or concerns. Thank you for reading!
    Last edited by stickypotato; 26-11-2013 at 02:08 PM. Reason: added gmt