I joined a few weeks ago, and I live in California in the US. I've been an admin on servers before as well as owned my own. I feel I am mature enough to be a mod. I coach high schoolers in speech and debate so I feel that I can not only communicate well with others, but work with those who are younger. I'd like to be a mod since there are times when there are either no mods on or only one, and I'd like to give help where I can since the server is growing. I feel that I am able to complete all the tasks you have outlined for the Mods.

basic admin stuff (when asked by me/duee/sarah): Not too sure what you'll have me do but I can be a happy little minion. =D

Worldguarding: I have a bit of experience with world edit, but not world gaurd. I am a fast learner though so I feel like I will be able to pick it up pretty fast.

forum moderation (access given): I have moderated forums before. I have helped run a few forums for friends, and I believe that I can do this with no problem.

Giving people in-game cash in exchange for votes/Granting items for VIP's/Making sure guests to the server register to the website and gain build permissions: Simple things. I tend to tell those who are knew how things work when they ask any ways.

General assistance on the server: This is the main reason I want to be a moderator. I see Cyro night after night being the only one on the server and having to take care of someone while having 5 other people ask for help. Often I have wanted to be able to take some of the work off his hands, but couldn't. It is the same for the other staff. I'd like to be able to take some of the work load so things can run smoothly. And I'd probably try to fix some of the messed up landscaping. My OCD has forced me to start working on some areas that hurt my eyes to look at.

Sorting out the fools that play on our server/Keeping the peace: I feel like I am good at resolving conflicts since I work with a high school team, and I do a pretty good job at staying neutral. I often have to resolve disputes between student and keep them in line (and being debaters they get heated sometimes ;3). I am pretty good at looking at both sides and not jumping to conclusions. I feel it is a moderators job to stay neutral and try to make sure things are resolved. I also have no problem making sure those who are out of line are taken care of in an appropriate fashion so they do not ruin the experience for others. I feel working with high school students gives me the experience of giving out punishments without being too harsh. It's a balance, you can't be too hard or too soft.

Making sure everyone enjoys their time on our server: Enjoyment is the reason people play minecraft, and so anything I can do to make the experience better for others is something I want to achieve. Within reason, that is. I've had mods make servers more fun for me, so I would like to do the same here.

Server promotion: I have accounts on different sites and twitter, so this will be no problem.

I really enjoy this server, staff, and the community, and I would like to be able to help it grow and be a fun place for people to play on.

<3 MurasakiRyu