I guess I'm going to go ahead and post my stuff here and let you guys decide.

Most of you know I'm a huge wanna-be mod, I try to answer every question someone asks in the chat, and if I don't know, I promptly ask a mod/admin about it. I've been told by quite a few members, an admin or two, and a couple mods that I should try out to become a mod, and I would gladly do so, but many of you know that my time is limited as I do have school and a job.

Also, vent is another issue of mine. I have no problem being in vent, and most of you see me in there the whole time that I'm on. But the amount of time I actually can talk is limited, as my parents are quite...paranoid. There's not much I can do.

I do know that there is a [guide] rank coming soon, and I would totally be up for that. Or I could be a mod. Its totally up to you guys, I know you guys are totally swamped with USA/Canada mods, so if you feel that I'm more suited for a [guide] role, I'm totally fine with that.

I just want to give back to this community, and help out anyone I can in the process =D

I live in the USA in case you didn't catch that :p

I hope to hear back to you soon, and feel free to contact me if you need to discuss

-Skillzy