Hey everyone, in vent Daloria suggested that I apply for the mod role, and I said that I will eventually do it. I applied sooner than I was expecting because of the loss of admins/mods we've been getting, meaning we need more. Kraft and Jack also wanted me to apply, so I'm going to go ahead and do it here. I currently live in Nottingham, England, so I'm in the GMT timezone. Seeing as it is now summer for me, I will be able to cover from about 1 in the afternoon, until about 1 in the morning (GMT). Throughout this, I will be off for things such as dinner, and to go on other things, but I won't be off for too long. I'm 13, and 14 in quite literally almost 2 weeks (August 6th), don't assume by my age that I'm not mature, and that I am annoying though, because I assure you that I know when to stop, and I am quite mature.. (other than the occasional that's what she said joke, but who doesn't love them? :D)

Moving on to the requirements now; I have been a member of the slap gaming minecraft server for much more than 2 weeks, in fact it's been over 3 months now. Where does the time go, eh? I am also a member of the slap gaming facebook group, and I check my facebook relatively often, so I can be contacted on there. I do have vent, and I am on there everytime I am on minecraft.

Now unfortunately I haven't been a mod/admin on any minecraft servers recently, so I do not have any experience with worldguarding/anything like that. I do not get too angry/irritated easily, so I will happily deal with any troublemakers that happen to be on the server. Hopefully I will be able to ensure that people have a good and enjoyable time here on this server. I am friends with most users on the server, and hopefully if I become a trial mod I can make more friends here.

Just to sum up my application:
I have ventrilo and a microphone, and I am active on there.
I cover the GMT time zone, from about 1pm to 1am.
I'm 13, almost 14.
I am mature, and sensible and will use my powers right.
I'm friendly with everyone on here.
I am a member of the facebook group. (Thomas Ramsey)

Thanks for reading, and I hope you take me into consideration.
~GunSlinger