Hello my friends, ChadMK189 here,

I understand that being a moderator is no joke. It is serious business when it comes to keeping a server healthy and clean of maliciious things. I am very aware of the things out there that can harm a server's reputation such as hacking, bad players/ members, and such. As a moderator, I would watch out for these people who do not follow the rules. I am very good at making wise descisions when it comes to an unruly player.

> Where You Currently Live
I live in the US but I speak a little bit of Russian and Spanish. I would like to represent the Asia/ Australia side of the moderators.
> What Timezone's You Can Cover (In GMT Format - UK Time)
I am on the Eastern/ Atlantic time in the US.
> Your Age

> You Must have ventrilo and a microphone.
I have both!
> You will need to be a sensible and mature individual
I am very good with helping others with there needs! I will help anyone in need of assistance!
> A Respected member from the Minecraft server
I will respect anyone who respects me. God tells us to treat others the way you want to be treated.
> You must know how to talk to people in the correct manner and address situations correctly
I know what to do when a situation like so occurs. I am to be calm and collective with information.
> You must be a team player
There is no "I" in team. When I am on a server, I feel like I am apart of one big family! We are to help one and other!
> You must be able to cope under pressure
I understand how to deal with the situations. I do not get stressed very easily though.
> You must be a member of the Slap Gaming Facebook Group
I am apart of this group.
> You must be on ventrilo at all times when you are playing on the Minecraft Server
I am online 10 hours a day. I usually have every important app open on my laptop. I have an i5 core possessor so it runs really fast.

Facts:
I do not break rules.
I am a Christian!
I used to be a plugin manager for a pretty big server.
I know how to use ever single plugin there is.
I play online for 10hrs a day!

God Bless and thank you for taking this thread into consideration,

Chadmk189