Sounds Like A Plan! - Powered by vBulletin
Page 43 of 44 FirstFirst ... 33 41 42 43 44 LastLast
    Status
    Post Thanks / Like
    > You Must have Team Speak 3 and a microphone.
    I have both.
    > You will need to be a sensible and mature individual
    I can be sensible and mature if I need to be.
    > A Respected member from the Minecraft server
    I would say I am a respected member from the Minecraft server.
    > You must know how to talk to people in the correct manner and address situations correctly
    I am able to do this.
    > You must be a team player
    I enjoy working with others and work best in a team.
    > You must be able to cope under pressure
    I can cope under pressure.
    > You must be a member of the
    Slap Gaming Facebook Group
    I am.

> You must be on TeamSpeak at all times when you are playing on the Minecraft Server
    I'm almost always on TS when on the server.
    > Where You Currently Live
    England
    > What Timezone's You Can Cover (In GMT Format - UK Time)
    On weekdays I can usually come online from about 6:00-9:00pm, but it can vary, and on Wednesdays I may not be online as much since I have training. On weekends it can also vary.
    > Your Age
    > Answers To All The Questions In The Requirements

2. Dislikes GunSlinger4750 disliked this post
    Minecraft Admin
    Plugin Dev
    Memer
    Memes
    Howmany things can I add here?
    Top kek
    Quite a few actually.
    Status
    Post Thanks / Like
    Steam Name:
    Stoux
    Minecraft Name
    Stoux
    Oh shi

Minecraft VIP
    Status
    Post Thanks / Like
    Steam Name:
    Icy|Freez
    Minecraft Name
    IcyFreez
    Welp, I currently live in Louisiana,USA (Central) but after I graduate High School I may move back to UK. I'm 18 and a seinor in highschool and will be likely be attending Uni next year. I can cover about 3:30PM - 10:00PM weekdays and on weekends just about any time depending if I have things to tend to or have to go to town and if not I can hop on. Being I've left my other community I have much more free time and will be increasing my time on the server to being on regularly from everyday to every other.

Status
    Post Thanks / Like
    Steam Name:
    S!ap.IsaacGS459
    Minecraft Name
    IsaacGS459
    We Are Looking For Moderators Right Now!
    Before You Can Apply You Need To Have/Be:

> Minecraft Member For At Least 2 Weeks(We Check The Date You Joined The Forum/ Bought VIP)
    I've been a member for over a year now.
    > Member Of The Slap-Gaming Facebook Group
    I am a member.
    > Must Have A Microphone And Be On
    Team Speak 3 Every Time You Are On The Minecraft Server!
    I am on every time I play on Slap and often when I'm not.

> Worldguarding
    > forum moderation (access given)
    > Making sure guests to the server register to the website and gain build permissions
    > General assistance on the server
    > Sorting out the fools that play on our server
    > Keeping the peace
    > Making sure everyone enjoys their time on our server
    > Server promotion

Requirements;

Yes.
    As long as there is not a touchpad involved, yes.
    I cannot answer this, but I do believe so.
    > You must know how to talk to people in the correct manner and address situations correctly
    I can do so.
    Of course. Group projects can prove so.
    I almost never stress.
    > You must be a member of the Slap Gaming Facebook Group
    Done.
    > You must be on Teamspeak at all times when you are playing on the Minecraft Server
    I am.

If you were successful and became a Moderator, don't just think 'oh i have the increased permissions so I'll enjoy that and not help people' this will not be the case.
    You will be made a moderator for the reasons above, not so you can enjoy being able to teleport, and jumpto, and grant things.

This also applies to current moderators, if you are caught at any point declining to assist other users because your doing something for yourself you will lose your moderator status

Why would I want to do so? I sincerely want to be able to help others on the server more so than I have before.

In Your Application Please Include:
    Oklahoma, United States.
    I can cover miscellaneous times between 2:15 and 8:15 PM on weekdays. I can also cover the majority of the night and weekends.
    > Your Age
    Finished.

Hey admins. I know I've posted recently on the application topic, but hear me out. I truly want to help the server with anything possible; You also know very well I have done nothing and would do nothing to infuriate anybody on the server. While some people on the server do annoy, I try to avoid the conflict as much as possible. And I always love helping new people to the server. Please consider me for Moderator in the near future.
    Lucario Out!

6. Likes Icy_Destroyer liked this post
    New User
    Status
    Post Thanks / Like
    Application

Hello, I am applying to be a moderator of SLAP Gaming's Minecraft Server. I currently live in the United States in the state of Louisiana. I live in the Central Standard Time Zone. I am able to cover Central Standard Time, Eastern Standard Time, Mountain Standard Time, and Pacific Standard Time zones in the United States. I am currently 16, I am a mature person. When I do a job I do my best at it. I do have a microphone and will get teamspeak 3 when I get moderator. I am a very proper person and like communicating with people. I am a very fair person and I am very impartial. I treat everyone equal. I am currently a member of the SLAP Gaming Facebook Group, and I have been playing on the SLAP Gaming Minecraft Server for the past four years. I hope you take into consideration my request and make the most suitable choice in my application.

Thanks,
    Jerry Jones Jr.
    MC Name: Jones_USMC

Status
    Post Thanks / Like
    i showed him this server

Status
    Post Thanks / Like
    Hello my name is Kade Jones im 15 and im from New Orleans ,Louisiana and I started playing this server when i seen a youtube video and joined instant. My goal is to make people happy and i have always dreamed about being a moderator for the Slap Gaming Community but was to scared to apply if I was mod i would be on 24/7 7 days a week. I could cover Central Time and basically can cover any. I have great expectations and I have no enemies and am always nice. I cope best under pressure and personally think group work is better because "There is no I in team". I am very mature for my age. I have great ideas for the server and I love meeting new people. I have a creative mind and I and I have proper language and never argue If i don't get mod it's alright no big deal but if I wouldn't let you down ! I am a proud member of the SLAP GAMING FACEBOOK GROUP. I hope you make the best choice. Thanks for your time!
    HAVE A NICE DAY
    Old_Dwarf

Status
    Post Thanks / Like
    I have both.
    I can be sensible and mature.
    I'm pretty sure i am.
    I can
    I work well in teams
    I can cope under pressure
    I am
    > You must be on Teamspeak at all times when you are playing on the Minecraft Server
    I can and i will.
    Florida, United States
    I can be on about 6 to 10 on week days and anytime of the day on the weekends. I also play baseball, so i might not be on a lot on the week days.
    > Your Age
    Last edited by bros; 31-03-2015 at 12:43 AM.

Status
    Post Thanks / Like
    Steam Name:
    Stick
    Minecraft Name
    trollerlol100

My Application

I am Trollerlol100
    I joined on: 29th of April 2012

I have both of these things.
    I always try my best to act Mature and Sensible.
    I believe that I am respected well on the Minecraft server.
    I talk respectfully to other players and know how to address situations correctly.
    I work well in teams and Listen too.
    I cope well under pressure.
    I am part of the group on facebook.
    >
    You must be on Teamspeak at all times when you are playing on the Minecraft Server
    I always go on the Teamspeak when I join the game.

If you were successful and became a Moderator, don't just think 'oh i have the increased permissions so I'll enjoy that and not help people' this will not be the case.
    You will be made a moderator for the reasons above, not so you can enjoy being able to teleport, and jumpto, and grant things.
    I love this server and I want to help look after it, If I just wanted to teleport, grant and jump I would just keep my VIP status as normal. I simply wish to assist my fellow players.

In Your Application Please Include:
    I live in England.
    I can cover on Week Days: 5pm - {10 - 12pm} Depending on my school work, and on weekends 11am - 8pm.
    > Your Age
    I am 14 years old.
    I have answered the questions above. I put all my answers in Red.

Regular Poster
    Status
    Post Thanks / Like
    Hello dear reader,
    My name as you might know is Joni, I have been on the server a very long time ago and at that time made many rather stupid mistakes I would say. I do know that my history on this server is not the best for sure, however, I have grown in maturity and behavior a far distance. I would love to apply for a Staff position because I do like helping people in need but also contribute to the server a lot more. I know that I have not been on at all recently but that was due to the fact that I believed I should take a break due to my miscommunication with others. In the meantime I have managed to get to another Staff position on a different server, a Tekkit server. (I will post the link at the end.)

I have learnt how to behave properly around and with people in a respectful and formal manner in order to discuss, solve and eliminate problems, issues or misconceptions. My time as Staff member has taught me to be comprehend with each player individually in different paths to get the wanted outcome, satisfaction for the player without breaking or undergoing the server rules or ethnic codes. I am also a great Team-player especially when it comes to building projects, red stone contraptions or other, rather more plugin sided events.

Pressure is often a breaking point of many Staff players, but not mine, to be honest I work best under pressure as it allows me to concentrate far better and establish a correct path towards the different situations occurring. I do not only respect other Staff members, but also every individual player in their own way, this will mean that there is no segregation happening in any way. I can play most of the time on the server at any point in time. My timezone is +2 GMT which means that I can be on when a lot of other players tend to play as it occurs to be most evening and late afternoons, this means I can cover a large variety of time zones every time I play. I am 16 years of age which does give me a mature attempt for this position soon as I can handle many pressure taking and challenging tasks. My current position is the Island of Cyprus.

Of course I do have a very good Microphone for communication purposes which I dearly use in the TeamSpeak chat whenever I am on. Furthermore I also am part of the Facebook group of SLAP Gaming. Moreover, I believe that I am the kind of person that does not let go of the pedal once on it. If I do get the position, then I will not slow down, reduce or deduct anything from the work done, time played, amount of respect or kindness towards the server. If anything it will just increase.

Thank you for reading this application and I hope that I can be one of the short-listed candidates of your choice.
    PS. Link for website that I am staff member on: (http://truthlessservers.enjin.com/profile/10249909)

Joni.
    Lord_Jon_Snow