Sounds Like A Plan! - Powered by vBulletin
Page 37 of 44 FirstFirst ... 27 35 36 37 38 39 ... LastLast
    Status
    Post Thanks / Like
    > You Must have Team Speak 3 and a microphone. Yep
    > You will need to be a sensible and mature individual Yep
    > A Respected member from the Minecraft server. Maybe?
    > You must know how to talk to people in the correct manner and address situations correctly Yep
    > You must be a team player Yep
    > You must be able to cope under pressure Yep
    > You must be a member of the Slap Gaming Facebook Group Yep
    > You must be on Teamspeak at all times when you are playing on the Minecraft Server Yep

In Your Application Please Include:
    > Where You Currently Live USA "'MURICA"
    > What Timezone's You Can Cover (In GMT Format - UK Time) Random times throughout the day, in the evening ~2am - 7am GMT
    > Your Age 20
    > Answers To All The Questions In The Requirements done

Hey guys, I'm Imallskillzy, I'm a cool cat, and I think that I can help out the server by becoming a player moderator. I've helped in the past, and seem very liked by the community, and I want to help out and give back to such an amazing server. Hope you'll consider me

If you say 'plz' instead of 'please' because you're too lazy to type, I will in turn say 'no' instead of 'yes' because I'm too lazy to type.

Imallskillzy 'The Panda' - Slap Gaming Minecraft Server Panda

Status
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Imallskillzy View Post
    I'm a cool cat,
    LIAR!!!1!!

You're a panda. not a cat.....

3. Likes Jackster21, EndurableJono liked this post
    Status
    Post Thanks / Like
    > Pocatello,ID
    > (UTC-07:00) Mountain Time (US & Canada)
    > 14
    > This concludes my application
    > You Must have Team Speak 3 and a microphone. Check
    > You will need to be a sensible and mature individual Check
    > A Respected member from the Minecraft server Check
    > You must know how to talk to people in the correct manner and address situations correctly Check
    > You must be a team player Check
    > You must be able to cope under pressure Check
    > You must be a member of the
    Slap Gaming Facebook Group Check
    > You must be on Teamspeak at all times when you are playing on the Minecraft Server Check

It would be an honor to server the members of Slap.
    Also my name is Jordan.

Minecraft VIP
    Status
    Post Thanks / Like
    Steam Name:
    Dark_Wyvern
    Minecraft Name
    Dark_Wyvern
    I am reapplying for Moderator(after having applied previously but then being away from the community), as I wish to help with the server and see it become more popular. My interest in getting resources and building are less than my desire to see people enjoy the server and to enjoy seeing crazy fun projects built. I was previously a Guide for a little over 3 weeks.
    > You must have Teamspeak and a microphone. I indeed have both
    > You must be a sensible and mature individual. I believe I act in a mature, respectable manner in my duties, and fun and joking when circumstances permit. If ever there is an issue with my mannerism, please inform me an I will be more than willing to address it :]
    > A respected member of the Minecraft Server. I hope that over the time I have been apart of the SLAP Gaming community, that I am respectable member of the community. If not I do apologize.
    > You must know how to talk to people in the correct manner and address situations correctly. I will treat each person with courtesy, dignity, and respect, and when required firmness
    > You must be a team player I understand the server is not my own, and that I am only a part of a team. I will work as such :]
    > You must be able to cope under pressure As with my application previously: It is my job, and I will do my best to approach every situation with clarity and patience
    > You must be a member of the Slap Gaming Facebook Group. Have been so since I started playing on the server
    > You must be on Teamspeak at all times when you are playing on the Minecraft Server. I am always on TS3
    > Where you currently live. North Carolina, USA
    > What Timezone's you can cover (In GMT format - UK Time). 2300-0200 most often, maybe more on weekends
    > Your age. 21

6. Likes Swiftblade liked this post
    New User
    Status
    Post Thanks / Like
    Hello,

I am new to this server.. I am 13 Years Old I have ran my owner server before so I know all the roles. my time zone is GMT London
    I want to be moderator because, I am Experienced with the role. I have ran My own minecraft server before.. I Will be active As much as I can. I will help people on what ever there problem is no Matter what I am doing, I am a mature, Kind person. And I can bring your server to the next Level.. I will make sure that everyone is Happy, And doing the right thing. I currently Have a microphone and teamspeak so I will be active on teamspeak as well. I have been a moderator on Many servers.. Like, Faction Servers, Mini-Game servers. Also My Own:p. I can Handel Convocations well, And Happy to communicate. I love helping people and to Help out with your server. I want Moderator because.. That is the best thing I like doing.. Is to Deal With situations, Helping People No matter where I am, and I always want the server to be Clean.. and safe, and Always want everybody to enjoy there time on the server. I am a good team Player/Communicating Person too. I do not mess around, I take things seriously!

Thank you
    Last edited by Obey229; 13-12-2013 at 06:02 PM.

Status
    Post Thanks / Like
    Steam Name:
    roodypatooty
    Minecraft Name
    roodypatooty
    Hey Guys Its Roody again applying for Mod. Here are all the qaulifications:
    > You Must have Team Speak 3 and a microphone.- I have it and am always on it talking of course
    > You will need to be a sensible and mature individual-Everyone deserves equal respect. I always handle scenarios with maturity and I collect as much information as possible as to make sure my decisions are right ones
    > A Respected member from the Minecraft server-I think people like me. I am kind to everyone and always chat it up on TS.
    > You must know how to talk to people in the correct manner and address situations correctly I always treat others with respect and I address every situation with a informed and calm mind to make sure no one is ever treated unfair
    > You must be a team playerAlways on TEAM speak also I love working with others and in conjunction with other players to build things, and just have a good time
    > You must be able to cope under pressureI never over-react or under react. I always treat every case with an objective calm mind
    > You must be a member of the Slap Gaming Facebook Group- Yup
    > You must be on Teamspeak at all times when you are playing on the Minecraft Server - Yup

In Your Application Please Include:
    > Where You Currently Live - Ohio - United States
    > What Timezone's You Can Cover (In GMT Format - UK Time) - Weekdays - 1:00am-3:00am, Weekends - 10:00pm-4:am, though probably a lot more time now that I am on christmas break and not doin much, I also seem to always get on at those times when there are either a lot of people with not enough staff on, or few but no staff on. I will try to work around the players so that they get the best experience, cause its not about me, its about them.
    > Your Age - 17
    > Answers To All The Questions In The Requirements I have answered all the questions to the best of my ability

I plan on being on more often, I try to handle as many Modreqs as possible and guide as many people as I can. I try to look past what I have done in the past and look towards what I can accomplish in the future. I know my actions speak louder than my words so hopefully I am an acceptable candidate. Thank you for reading this and considering me.

Peace

Roody
    Last edited by roodypatooty; 28-12-2013 at 09:11 PM.

9. Likes Blake liked this post
    Status
    Post Thanks / Like
    Steam Name:
    nourg123
    Minecraft Name
    OminousWo1f
    United States
    Pacific Time
    I have Team Speak 3 and a internal laptop microphone.
    I believe I am a mature individual and I hope to work for this server and continue to make it better.
    I am a respected member from the Minecraft server
    I love to help people in a correct manner.
    I am consistently a team player and help out other member of the server.
    I can handle others and myself while under pressure
    I am part of the Slap Gaming community.
    Teamspeak is on my laptop at all times.

I hope you can take my application under consideration and if not, that is fine.
    Thank you,
    OminousWo1f

Status
    Post Thanks / Like
    > You must have Teamspeak and a microphone. Same as last time, I can't always talk but I am always online.
    > You must be a sensible and mature individual. I try my hardest to be.
    > A respected member of the Minecraft Server. I think/hope so! I have been a guide on the server for a while after all...
    > You must know how to talk to people in the correct manner and address situations correctly.I've had a good bit of practice with as a guide, so yes.
    > You must be a team player Absolutely.
    > You must be able to cope under pressure Yes. Hopefully I have demonstrated that as a guide.
    > You must be a member of the Slap Gaming Facebook Group. I am.
    > You must be on Teamspeak at all times when you are playing on the Minecraft Server. Yup!
    > Where you currently live. California, USA
    > What Timezone's you can cover (In GMT format - UK Time). On weekends, random times. Weekdays around 2-4 am GMT
    > Your age. 15

Hello! I know people aren't big fans of essays, so I'll make this as short as possible.
    I am aware that the big area of question surrounding my past mod applications was activity. In case this is a concern...
    Basically, I've been working really hard to improve my activity on the server. Unfortunately, there are only so many hours in a day, and school and sports take up a good bit of that. And although I have increased my playtime a decent bit, and I will bust my ass to get online as a mod, if that still isn't enough, I'd like to make a case for myself:
    I think as a guide, I have demonstrated that I have the necessary traits to be a mod, and I really, really love this server and love to help. I feel that I can help the server even more as a moderator, and that will be the case no matter how much time I put into the server. I would try my absolute hardest to be as active as possible, and pull my weight as a member of staff, but regardless of my amount of activity, as a mod I would be able to help the server-which I really really love to do-and I believe that is what matters. Thank you for considering.
    -Wack

12. Likes Blake, OrgasmicMelon, Swiftblade liked this post
    New User
    Status
    Post Thanks / Like
    I would really like to be a mod because i have joined this server for quiet a while now, i have a working microphone and webcam if you needed , i am 14 coming 15 and i currently live Northern Ireland, i have been playing minecraft for about 3-4 years and really enjoy it! i have been forever searching through servers looking for ne i like and now at last I've found it! i have told all my friends at school about it, I told nathanlad830 about it at school and he has recently became a VIP , i have ment some really good frends on this server and they are all really nice to me that's why id like to become a mod to repay the favor to members builders and vips, thanks for all yous have done!

Status
    Post Thanks / Like
    Steam Name:
    magic_pasta
    Minecraft Name
    moody_octopus
    > You Must have Team Speak 3 and a microphone.
    Yes, I do.
    > You will need to be a sensible and mature individual
    I am.
    > A Respected member from the Minecraft server
    I don't know about that one.
    > You must know how to talk to people in the correct manner and address situations correctly
    I do.
    > You must be a team player
    I am.
    > You must be able to cope under pressure
    I most definitely can do that.
    > You must be a member of the
    Slap Gaming Facebook Group
    I am
    > You must be on Teamspeak at all times when you are playing on the Minecraft Server
    I am.

I live in the United States, in Oklahoma.
    I can cover random times from 11 PM to 4 AM through the week, and random times through out the says on Saturday and Sunday.
    I am 18

Hey everybody, your friendly neighborhood octopus here. I feel like I could be a great asset to have in the mod world of such an amazing server. Most of the peak time when I am online (1 AM GMT - 4 AM GMT) there are quite a few players, and either one or two mods+ or none at all. I wish to be able to help lighten the existing staff member's loads as well as help those players as well.

Thanks for any and all consideration!

15. Likes Blake, OrgasmicMelon, Slacky, Imallskillzy liked this post