Page 33 of 44 FirstFirst ... 23 31 32 33 34 35 43 ... LastLast
    Status
    Post Thanks / Like
    Steam Name:
    SovietCMK
    Minecraft Name
    chadmk189
    Hello my friends, ChadMK189 here,

I understand that being a moderator is no joke. It is serious business when it comes to keeping a server healthy and clean of maliciious things. I am very aware of the things out there that can harm a server's reputation such as hacking, bad players/ members, and such. As a moderator, I would watch out for these people who do not follow the rules. I am very good at making wise descisions when it comes to an unruly player.

> Where You Currently Live
    I live in the US but I speak a little bit of Russian and Spanish. I would like to represent the Asia/ Australia side of the moderators.
    > What Timezone's You Can Cover (In GMT Format - UK Time)
    I am on the Eastern/ Atlantic time in the US.
    > Your Age

> You Must have ventrilo and a microphone.
    I have both!
    > You will need to be a sensible and mature individual
    I am very good with helping others with there needs! I will help anyone in need of assistance!
    > A Respected member from the Minecraft server
    I will respect anyone who respects me. God tells us to treat others the way you want to be treated.
    > You must know how to talk to people in the correct manner and address situations correctly
    I know what to do when a situation like so occurs. I am to be calm and collective with information.
    > You must be a team player
    There is no "I" in team. When I am on a server, I feel like I am apart of one big family! We are to help one and other!
    > You must be able to cope under pressure
    I understand how to deal with the situations. I do not get stressed very easily though.
    > You must be a member of the Slap Gaming Facebook Group
    I am apart of this group.
    > You must be on ventrilo at all times when you are playing on the Minecraft Server
    I am online 10 hours a day. I usually have every important app open on my laptop. I have an i5 core possessor so it runs really fast.

Facts:
    I do not break rules.
    I am a Christian!
    I used to be a plugin manager for a pretty big server.
    I know how to use ever single plugin there is.
    I play online for 10hrs a day!

God Bless and thank you for taking this thread into consideration,

Chadmk189

2. Dislikes leon_vakt, Blake disliked this post
    Minecraft Admin
    Plugin Dev
    Memer
    Memes
    Howmany things can I add here?
    Top kek
    Quite a few actually.
    Status
    Post Thanks / Like
    Steam Name:
    Stoux
    Minecraft Name
    Stoux

Post Did you know I'm a spaceshuttle?

So Hi, My name is Stoux

Some of the old staff will probably remember me, I was an admin about an year ago. Started hanging arround Slap again because of the new Slap Reborn which looks really sweet, also helping Telluur & Naith with plugin stuff. I'm on most of the times at night (I live in the EU) and I noticed that there aren't any mods online, or just one Trial-Mod. I figured I could help out if you guys want, I don't need much training etc .

For those who want to know:
    -19 Y/O
    -I live under the sea (Netherlands)
    -Got vent etc
    -Also known as STOOOUUUUX & pokemon trainer
    -Like to mess with Macro's/code

Bai bai x

Edit: Also fine with the usual Guide first btw
    Last edited by Stoux; 29-06-2013 at 05:07 PM.

4. Likes Yannis_Ofzo, leon_vakt, Charlotina, Blake liked this post
    Banned
    Status
    Post Thanks / Like
    Hello,
    I'm puggle2_63,
    I have been playing on this server for a while now, and would like to apply for A staff placing,
    even been a Trial Moderator would mean a lot to me.This Server is amazing soon I will be doing a server review on it I have told ALL my friends who have minecraft.
    I have my own server (not public) so I know everything about WorldGuarding, for this reason I think I am deserving for this application,
    I will be the First/Second Australian Moderator, I am a very Helpful person and Kind (also generous) This Server means a lot to me so just to become Trial mod would be Amazing. So I humbly ask for a placing alongside the staff of SLAPGAMING.

Yours sincerely
    puggle2_63

6. Dislikes leon_vakt disliked this post
    Minecraft VIP
    Status
    Post Thanks / Like
    Hello, my name is Brandon Teepell, known as GTR_JR I saw you are taking applications for Mod and thought that I might throw in my hat to the bid.

I'm 26, and a father of three, I live in Ontario, Canada, and spend most of my time at home with the wife and kids because I jobless. More accurately I'm a Student on summer vacation. I will be returning to school in September but that's never stopped me from spending a gross amount of time online before.

I am on Vent every time I log in I do have a microphone. I'm forcing myself to make it a habit. I also joined the SLAP Gaming Facebook group, I'm usually on Facebook every day because it's one of the pages that automatically come up when I turn on my computer.

I can cover a wide range of times. I am usually on from at least 16:00 - 4:00 GMT but sometimes more. If my insomnia is bothering me then I may be up for an entire day or two.

I am a calm and logical person, I have never buckled under pressure and I am a loyal person by nature.

I hope that I have answered all of your questions and I am hoping that you look favourably upon me.

Just to be sure I will list the questions with short answers here:

> You Must have ventrilo and a microphone. Yes.
    > You will need to be a sensible and mature individual. I try to be sensible and Mature at all times.
    > A Respected member from the Minecraft server. I hope that I am.
    > You must know how to talk to people in the correct
    manner and address situations correctly.
    Again, I hope that I do. I never speak with malice.
    > You must be a team player. Always.
    > You must be able to cope under pressure. I am used to being under pressure. Never stopped me before
    > You must be a member of the
    Slap Gaming Facebook Group.
    Joined today.
    > You must be on ventrilo at all times when
    you are playing on the Minecraft Server.
    Yep. Forcing it to be a habit.

> Where You Currently Live Ontario, Canada.
    > What Timezone's You Can Cover
    (In GMT Format - UK Time)
    16:00 - 4:00 (But I am very flexible)
    > Your Age 26

8. Likes honkin_pigs, Blake liked this post
    Status
    Post Thanks / Like
    Steam Name:
    EndurableJono
    Minecraft Name
    EndurableJono
    Hello. It's EndurableJono or Jono here, and I'm applying for the position of Moderator.

I've been a Guide on the Server for several weeks now, and I got told that I should apply, so here it goes.

I currently live in the UK, so I'm on the GMT time scale. I'm now 15, and feel that I have matured a great deal over the last few months. I finished school for the summer today, so I thought now would be a suitable time to apply. My Summer Holidays last for 8 weeks, so during this time I can be on throughout. I would say that I have been fairly busy this year with school, but that hasn't stopped me coming online so far, so I don't see any issue with this next year.

I have been a Moderator on this Server before, so I know what the expectations from a Moderator are. This also means that I know how to act in certain situations, and how to act accordingly. I also know, that if I ever get stuck with something, that I should ask another member of Staff for help and advice. I feel that I am a good team player, and feel that I am suitable for the role of Moderator.

Some Basic Info:

> You must have ventrilo and a microphone.
    Yes, have both.
    > You must be a sensible and mature individual. I know when I need to be, and I try to be at all times.
    > A respected member of the Minecraft Server. I feel that I am.
    > You must know how to talk to people in the correct manner and address situations correctly. I learnt this from being a Moderator before.
    > You must be a team player. Yes. Always have been. Always will be.

> You must be able to cope under pressure. Yes.
    > You must be a member of the Slap Gaming Facebook Group. Yes.
    > You must be on ventrilo at all times when you are playing on the Minecraft Server. Yes, I do this anyway.

> Where you currently live. Andover, England.
    > What Timezone's you can cover (In GMT format - UK Time). During school time, 20:00 until 22:00, and during the holidays I can be on throughout.
    > Your age. 15

As I am going away for a week on Sunday, I hope that this will be taken into consideration whilst I am away, and I'll see you all when I get back!

Thanks,
    Jono.

10. Likes horsegal00 liked this post
    Minecraft VIP
    Status
    Post Thanks / Like
    Steam Name:
    S!ap.Krafty
    Minecraft Name
    TheKrafter1923
    Well here's my app.

Hello as you may know I have been a a member of the Slap Gaming community for almost a year now and know a bit about the history off Slap. I was hooked on the server when my older brother StarWarsFan1022 got Minecraft. At first I asked him if I could use his account only until my birthday which was a few weeks away from his. I then got my Minecraft account and was hooked on to the server and was on a lot of the time helping and learning from staff and others.

I have been a guide for two weeks tomorrow and have been helping even more since. I have a good understanding of the commands as a guide/Mod. I know how to do worldguards and other commands that mods need to know how to use. I do think I have the abilities to be a mod and think I'll be able to get on sometime everyday. I've been on vent/ts3 all the time when I am playing on Slap so you can always find me their or on skype.

Here's my Info:

> You must have ventrilo and a microphone. I do have both of them

> You must be a sensible and mature individual. I understand when to be and most of the time I am.

> A respected member of the Minecraft Server. I think I am respected by Staff and Players on the Minecraft Server.

> You must know how to talk to people in the correct manner and address situations correctly. I know how to deal with situations and address them correctly.

> You must be a team player. I am a team player and will be forever.

> You must be able to cope under pressure. Yes.
    > You must be a member of the Slap Gaming Facebook Group. Yes.
    > You must be on ventrilo at all times when you are playing on the Minecraft Server. Yes,I am always on whenever I play Minecraft.

> Where you currently live. Berwyn,Illinois, U.S.A.
    > What Timezone's you can cover (In GMT format - UK Time). During school I can't be on from 8:00 to 16:00, Anything after that I can cover. On holidays/weekends I can be on most of the day/night.
    > Your age. 12

12. Likes Dark_Wyvern, leon_vakt liked this post
    Status
    Post Thanks / Like
    Steam Name:
    LittleLeprechaun
    Minecraft Name
    LittleLeprechaun
    Hello, I'm back but this time applying for mod.

I have been a member of Slap for about 7 months now, and I have been guide for about 2 weeks. I have enjoyed playing with Slap and this has encouraged me to apply for mod.
    When I became guide, it encouraged me to speak more on Teamspeak, and now I am happy to speak and talk to others on there. I know how to do some worldguarding commands, but we'll need to refresh my memory!

> You must have Teamspeak and a microphone. I have both, I got a new microphone last week and it works perfectly
    > You must be a sensible and mature individual. I try to be sensible and mature at all times, and I think I am doing well
    > A respected member of the Minecraft Server. I believe that most people respect me
    > You must know how to talk to people in the correct manner and address situations correctly. I talk to people daily and try to address situations correctly so I shall be able to do this
    > You must be a team player. I am, I enjoying being part of a team

> You must be able to cope under pressure. I can.
    > You must be a member of the Slap Gaming Facebook Group. Yup.
    > You must be on Teamspeak at all times when you are playing on the Minecraft Server. Do this already

> Where you currently live. Near London, England
    > What Timezone's you can cover (In GMT format - UK Time). During term time, 7:30am - 8:10am, weekends and holidays 8:00am - 10:30pm (in small chunks)
    > Your age. 12

I hope you take my application in to consideration

Thanks!

-horsegal00
    Last edited by horsegal00; 24-07-2013 at 07:44 PM. Reason: Change Vent to TS :P

14. Likes Yannis_Ofzo, Dark_Wyvern, leon_vakt liked this post
    Minecraft VIP
    Status
    Post Thanks / Like
    Steam Name:
    Dark_Wyvern
    Minecraft Name
    Dark_Wyvern
    I have been a member for 7 months(since the beginning of the year) on the Slap server. I have been Guide for a little over 3 weeks. I feel I do less building now a days and spend more time waiting for others to need help. As such I feel I could be doing more for the community and have decided to submit for moderator.

> You must have Teamspeak and a microphone. I have both, and use them at all times on MC
    > You must be a sensible and mature individual. I believe I act in a mature, respectable manner in my duties, and fun and joking when circumstances permit
    > A respected member of the Minecraft Server. I hope to have shown that I am a respected member of the community to the members and the staff
    > You must know how to talk to people in the correct manner and address situations correctly. I will treat each person with courtesy, dignity, and respect, and when required firmness
    > You must be a team player I understand the server is not my own, and that I am only a part of a team. I will work as such :]

> You must be able to cope under pressure It is my job, and I will do my best to approach every situation with clarity and patience
    > You must be a member of the Slap Gaming Facebook Group. Have been so since I started playing on the server
    > You must be on Teamspeak at all times when you are playing on the Minecraft Server. Everytime always

> Where you currently live. North Carolina, USA
    > What Timezone's you can cover (In GMT format - UK Time). 2200-0100 most often, maybe more on weekends
    > Your age. 20

16. Likes Yannis_Ofzo, horsegal00 liked this post
    Status
    Post Thanks / Like
    Steam Name:
    nourg123
    Minecraft Name
    OminousWo1f
    Hi, I'm OminousWo1f. I have be on this server for over a month now, and i completely LOVE it. All the moderators and guides are extremely kind and welcoming. I just wanted to try to apply to be a guide or moderator.
    Last edited by nour; 31-07-2013 at 09:19 AM.

18. Dislikes horsegal00, roodypatooty, Yannis_Ofzo disliked this post
    Status
    Post Thanks / Like
    Steam Name:
    nourg123
    Minecraft Name
    OminousWo1f
    Can i become a guide or mod please. I love welcoming and helping other players on the server. Thanks

20. Dislikes Niandra disliked this post