Sounds Like A Plan! - Powered by vBulletin
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    Status
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Guild Wars 2 - Clan Preparation?

I was planning on getting it, but the cheepest version's £50 :/
    And that's more than I want to spend on a game.
    Learning to dislike children at an early age saves a lot of expense and aggravation later in life.

Apprentice
    Status
    Post Thanks / Like

Ghost and I will be playing, dunno about servers yet but I got no issue with gettin Slap in there. I think Zylo has a server already for beta but maybe we can swap when release comes, since the beta info will get wiped. I think there's a few others as well.

Iron Miner
    Status
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Misfitbitz
    Ghost and I will be playing, dunno about servers yet but I got no issue with gettin Slap in there. I think Zylo has a server already for beta but maybe we can swap when release comes, since the beta info will get wiped. I think there's a few others as well.
    Yeah, there's a BUNCH of servers, both EU and US. I'm pretty sure I'm on Tarnished Coast, but not positive on that, I'll find out when the servers open up today. And the server I'm on isn't set in stone yet either, but I know that it costs real money to switch servers so once we decide on one for the final release we need to be sure of it since we won't be able to switch.