Sounds Like A Plan! - Powered by vBulletin
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    Iron Miner
    Status
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Want to help the server?

Has there been advertising for the server on reddit? I'm a frequent redditor and I have not seen anything about the server on it, if you want I would be more than happy to make a few threads for it. Just let me know. :D

Status
    Post Thanks / Like
    Steam Name:
    S!ap.xiTropicz
    Minecraft Name
    xiTropicz
    Starcraft Name
    Slap Tropicz

Quote Originally Posted by Zylo
    Has there been advertising for the server on reddit? I'm a frequent redditor and I have not seen anything about the server on it, if you want I would be more than happy to make a few threads for it. Just let me know. :D
    Yes we have been on reddit :) we were on the first page yesterday for astrocometer airship build

Iron Miner
    Status
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by xiTropicz
    Yes we have been on reddit :) we were on the first page yesterday for astrocometer airship build
    Oh, cool! So is it okay for me to post screenshots of stuff I've built and say they are on the slap-gaming server for advertisement then?

Regular Poster
    Status
    Post Thanks / Like
    Steam Name:
    pricey1233
    Minecraft Name
    Pricey123

Oh, cool! So is it okay for me to post screenshots of stuff I've built and say they are on the slap-gaming server for advertisement then?
    Yes you can but only if it is your own work
    Pricey

Iron Miner
    Status
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by pricey123

Oh, of course. I wouldn't claim someone else's work as my own. That's what cheats do.

Status
    Post Thanks / Like
    Steam Name:
    Jackster21
    Minecraft Name
    Jackster21
    Starcraft Name
    Denby

Quote Originally Posted by pricey123

Oh, of course. I wouldn't claim someone else's work as my own. That's what cheats do.
    You can post other peoples work on there to help us promote it providing you say for example;

"this was built by jackster21 on a server I play - slap gaming survival - IP: mc.slap-gaming.com
    Jackster21 - Slap Gaming Owner

Builder
    Status
    Post Thanks / Like
    Steam Name:
    Rhino4279
    Minecraft Name
    rhino4279

can i have a job on the server to help the server
    ?