Sounds Like A Plan! - Powered by vBulletin
    Apprentice
    Status
    Post Thanks / Like

TF2 in Minecraft

I was watching a video on youtube of a crossover of minecraft and TF2 and I thought how cool would it be to have a PVP area set up in the same style of Two Fort?
    I'm going to ask the admins and owners if it is ok to build and if there are any plugins we might need to make this work.
    My idea is instead of having an Intelligence to capture, you have a diamond block. The winning team gets to keep the said diamond that they worked hard to take. There would be NOT /home or /teleport or/suiciding out. This would be to prevent people from ruining the fun of the game. The way IN and OUT of the PVP area would be at the home points where in TF2 people could recharge or change character. This gives people plenty of places to leave when they are done playing and plenty of room for pvp for those seeking it.
    I am not sure how to set up teams. Maybe there is a plugin for this? If not there would have to be a mod there to host the game to keep track of who is on what team. I like the idea of a mod hosting the game better then using a plugin. This way if anything bad happens someone will be there to help.
    If you have any input or idea's or input let me hear it. I'd really like to get this up, but building it would take a long time and a lot of resources. If I do build it I'd need to ask for creative while I do so. I also understand that asking for creative is not a simple please and thank you type deal. So I want you all to consider it.

-Ami

Status
    Post Thanks / Like
    Steam Name:
    lordgandalf
    Minecraft Name
    lordgandalf

Re: TF2 in Minecraft

Build it next to the themepark then we have all games around or in the pvp world

Apprentice
    Status
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by lordgandalf
    Build it next to the themepark then we have all games around or in the pvp world
    ^like, like so hard

Status
    Post Thanks / Like
    Steam Name:
    Laegluin
    Minecraft Name
    Laegluin
    Starcraft Name
    Laegluin

Great idea, but please, PLEASE no 2Fort D:

Minecraft VIP
    Status
    Post Thanks / Like

I made de_dust2 on my old server :) maybe i shall add it here to the pvp world

Status
    Post Thanks / Like
    Steam Name:
    S!ap.boomchickawahwah
    Minecraft Name
    flrnprdmn

Quote Originally Posted by Ghostwolf1114
    I made de_dust2 on my old server :) maybe i shall add it here to the pvp world
    Yes, you should indeed. :D