Minecraft VIP
    Status
    Post Thanks / Like
    Steam Name:
    S!ap.Krafty
    Minecraft Name
    TheKrafter1923
    >Are you Mature?:

>Your Real Age: I am 11 years old But I am Cool if you get to know me.

>Why do you want to join?: I have many friends in difa and I don't do much pvping so I'll have chances to get better

>How long have you played on the Slap Gaming Server For? I think like 6 months now

>Any Friends That are in DiFA? zath1 EndurableJono Phoenix2581

>Are you a good PvPer? I think i'm an exceptionally good pvper

>Are you better with a Sword or Bow? Which is your favorite? I'm better with a sword. I like bows and swords equally

>Do you like going to kill the Ender Dragon? Yes as a matter of fact I did today!

>Can you work well in a team? Yea when killing the Ender Dragon I worked very well.

P.S. I have ventrillo and i'm buying a mic in the next week or two

Status
    Post Thanks / Like
    Steam Name:
    ParagonSpider
    Minecraft Name
    ParagonSpider
    >Are you Mature?: Yes. Sometimes will be immature for jokes.

> Your Real Age: 14 (Turning 15 on December 12)

> Why do you want to join?: Cuz I'm always a Douche in armor

> How long have you played on the Slap Gaming Server For?: 1 month and a half.

> Any Friends That are in DiFA?: Yes there are. Alot most likely.

> Are you a good PvPer?: It depends on who I am dealing with

>Are you better with a Sword or Bow? Which is your favorite?: I am decent with both weapons, if I had to choose, it would be both are my favorite.

>Do you like going to kill the Ender Dragon?: Yes!

>Can you work well in a team?: I always work good in a team

P.S. I have ventrilo and a working mic

Last edited by ParagonSpider; 30-09-2012 at 06:44 PM.

<Blessing of Might> <Changes Spec to Retribution>
    "Who wants a piece of me?"

Apprentice
    Status
    Post Thanks / Like
    Hey cbtrooper here I want to be in the DIFA clan because i work well as a team im rich got dimoand and gold and stuff got a xp spawner i am a DoucheBag and i wear fancy armour so Yeah also never been ban from this sever
    Your Scincely
    Cbtrooper

Status
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by coyninator View Post
    Hey cbtrooper here I want to be in the DIFA clan because i work well as a team im rich got dimoand and gold and stuff got a xp spawner i am a DoucheBag and i wear fancy armour so Yeah also never been ban from this sever
    Your Scincely
    Cbtrooper
    Awnser the application questions.

Builder
    Status
    Post Thanks / Like
    Hey it's me! I saw DiFA was recruiting so i thought that i would post a reply and see if i have a chance.

>Are you Mature?:
    I would say that i'm mature. I'm not mean to people who didn't do something to me and i don't swear that bad so..

>Your Real Age:
    i'm 14 and if ya don't think i'm old enough then.. I can't do anything about it, sorry.

>Why do you want to join?:
    i'd really like to join both because you guys are pretty damn awesome and because i work better in teams.

>How long have you played on the Slap Gaming Server For?:
    I don't really know but long enough i think. Like a couple o' months. (5 months soon, i discovered)
    i'm really in to the server and i got the armor and weapons to join rightaway.

>Any Friends That are in DiFA?:
    Well i'm friends with Derp and Red and i think that
    i'm also friends with Endurable and Zath (i don't know what they think)

>Are you a good PvP'er:
    I would say so. I don't really PvP that much more 'cause i lost a very well enchanted sword and a full set of diamond armor to a DiFA member and i didn't want that to happen again. So now i'm hoping to be recruited

>Are you better with a Sword or Bow? Which is your favorite?:
    I'm pretty good with a bow. I also use the sword a lot, but i like the bow the most. I do use potions, i don't hope that thats not allowed

>Do you like going to kill the Ender Dragon?:
    I do! I love fighting with that thing and i think it would be fun to fight it with other people to. But do you split the exp?

>Can you work well in a team?:
    I do work best in a team (as i mentioned before)
    So i would love to be recruited in the team. What happens if a DiFA member kill a other member? Do you get your stuff back?

>Other than that:
    (i made that myself heh) i'm getting a new pc soon so i can be all ready for some PvP. With the computer i have now i'm not gonna pvp serious. I have all the settings on low and it still lags like a bunch of sloppy snails.
    When i get my new pc i'm gonna be recording a lot so maybe i could be Team DiFA's cameraman or something like that. And i got a question. If i get accepted can i then make a channel called teamdifa or officialteamdifa (something like that). And post some videos i edited while team DiFA was fighting.

I really hope you're gonna accept me, i want to be a part of the team.
    P.s. Sorry for my bad english. It's not my primary language

Status
    Post Thanks / Like
    am i mature. I am pretty mature for my age.
    my real age. i am 14 i will be 15 on October 15,2012
    Why do you want to join?: i would like to join beacause i am a really well pvper and i am ready to take over pvp!!!

>How long have you played on the Slap Gaming Server For? since July 17,2012

>Any Friends That are in DiFA? Thekrafter,crageon101, and zath1

>Are you a good PvPer? i sure am and i have nice diamond sword and armor

>Are you better with a Sword or Bow? Which is your favorite? I am better with a sword because with a bow i am constantly shooting team mates i like the sword better beacause it does more damge it has more durabilty and is just strait up awesome!!

>Do you like going to kill the Ender Dragon? yes as a mater in fact i do i have 4 dragon eggs

>Can you work well in a team? i do as long as i dont have a bow beacause i shhot other teammates by mistake.
    well i sure hope i get in thank you for reading this..

Status
    Post Thanks / Like
    Steam Name:
    S!ap.Slacky
    Minecraft Name
    slacky456
    Hi peeps, I'm slacky and I like to apply for DIFA!

>Are you Mature?: I think I am, but I laugh with the most jokes, can't help it.

>Your Real Age: 17

>Why do you want to join?: Because DIFA looks like an awesome clan with great people! It's also a nice feeling when people can back you up or you can help them, no mather what.

>How long have you played on the Slap Gaming Server For? Don't know the exact date, but I think for more then a month.

>Any Friends That are in DiFA? I know multiple people who are in DIFA.

>Are you a good PvPer? I think I'm pretty good. Didn't lose much fights yet, but there are a few better PVPers.

>Are you better with a Sword or Bow? Which is your favorite? A bow for sure. But when it gets cramped, I don't mind swinging my sword!

>Do you like going to kill the Ender Dragon? Yep, and it's more fun when you're with a few people.

>Can you work well in a team? I think I do. I play a teamsport in real life and prefer to play/enjoy games with multiple people, so I like to work as a team!
    Last edited by Slacky; 04-10-2012 at 07:22 PM.

Status
    Post Thanks / Like
    >Are you Mature?: yes i am mature

> Your Real Age: 17

> Why do you want to join?:to be part of a team and to have fun

> How long have you played on the Slap Gaming Server For?1 month or longer

> Any Friends That are in DiFA?ya thekrafter1923 is in difa

> Are you a good PvPer?i am an ok pvper

> Are you better with a Sword or Bow? Which is your favorite?sword but i like bows to

> Do you like going to kill the Ender Dragon?yes especily with team mates to back me up

> Can you work well in a team?yes i work well with a team i think i dont question the leader and i make sure i include people

Apprentice
    Status
    Post Thanks / Like
    >Are you Mature?: yes i am mature

> Your Real Age: 12

> Why do you want to join?:to be part of a team and meet to people and fun

> How long have you played on the Slap Gaming Server For a long time maybe 4 mouths

> Any Friends That are in DiFA? not sure :/

> Are you a good PvPer? im okay i guess im good with bows

> Are you better with a Sword or Bow? Which is your favorite? swords but things like cptf is bow

> Do you like going to kill the Ender Dragon? not tryed on this sever

> Can you work well in a team?yes i work well with a team i think i dont question the leader and i make sure i include people

Status
    Post Thanks / Like
    Can i join? name is ridgefox1234 my real age 19 am i mature? yes any friends in difa? steffany slacky zath1 endurablejono why do i want to join? I just heard that a new pvp clan is out so i wanted to join and yes im overpowered like them how long have i played slapgaming for? tbh about 2 months but i have made exellent progress am i a good pvper? Yep my mouse can click extremely fast and im good at redstone am i better with sword or bow which is my favorite? Well i use sword mostly so id go with sword why not bow? because i always lose fights with bows and there slow at shooting do i like going to kill the enderdragon? Well hmm i guess so can i work well in a team? Absoutloutly unless they kill me -.-