Hey it's me! I saw DiFA was recruiting so i thought that i would post a reply and see if i have a chance.

>Are you Mature?:
I would say that i'm mature. I'm not mean to people who didn't do something to me and i don't swear that bad so..

>Your Real Age:
i'm 14 and if ya don't think i'm old enough then.. I can't do anything about it, sorry.

>Why do you want to join?:
i'd really like to join both because you guys are pretty damn awesome and because i work better in teams.

>How long have you played on the Slap Gaming Server For?:
I don't really know but long enough i think. Like a couple o' months. (5 months soon, i discovered)
i'm really in to the server and i got the armor and weapons to join rightaway.

>Any Friends That are in DiFA?:
Well i'm friends with Derp and Red and i think that
i'm also friends with Endurable and Zath (i don't know what they think)

>Are you a good PvP'er:
I would say so. I don't really PvP that much more 'cause i lost a very well enchanted sword and a full set of diamond armor to a DiFA member and i didn't want that to happen again. So now i'm hoping to be recruited:)

>Are you better with a Sword or Bow? Which is your favorite?:
I'm pretty good with a bow. I also use the sword a lot, but i like the bow the most. I do use potions i don't hope that thats not allowed

>Do you like going to kill the Ender Dragon?:
I do! I love fighting with that thing and i think it would be fun to fight it with other people to. But do you split the exp?

>Can you work well in a team?:
I do work best in a team (as i mentioned before)
So i would love to be recruited in the team. What happens if a DiFA member kill a other member? Do you get your stuff back?

>Other than that:
(i made that myself heh) i'm getting a new pc soon so i can be all ready for some PvP. With the computer i have now i'm not gonna pvp serious. I have all the settings on low and it still lags like a bunch of sloppy snails.
When i get my new pc i'm gonna be recording a lot so maybe i could be Team DiFA's cameraman or something like that. And i got a question. If i get accepted can i then make a channel called teamdifa or officialteamdifa (something like that). And post some videos i edited while team DiFA was fighting.

I really hope you're gonna accept me, i want to be a part of the team.
P.s. Sorry for my bad english. It's not my primary language