Sounds Like A Plan! - Powered by vBulletin

Hybrid View

Minecraft VIP
    Status
    Post Thanks / Like
    Hello, This is my applicattion

Yes Id say im pretty mature, but i am when it is needed. Im nearly 14 ( a month or so). I want to join DIFA because they work great together in PVP and are dominent, i would like to be apart of that. I think i joined SLAP Gaming on April 2012. Yes I have a couple, zath1, RedHurricane989 and Charlotina thats it i guess. I would say im a good PVPer im not the best, but i definitely love it Im better with a sword and like it more, i love dat fire aspect. Yes, i just recently found it fun after killing it with my friends.Yes, i prefer to work in a team i find it more fun
    Last edited by husainpwnsnoobs; 19-09-2012 at 10:17 AM.

Status
    Post Thanks / Like
    Steam Name:
    EndurableJono
    Minecraft Name
    EndurableJono
    Hello, Its Jono here and this is my DIFA app:
    I have been accepted into DIFA before and wasnt sure why i got removed. So i thought i'd apply again.
    I am mature and especially when i need to be. I am 14 years old. Been playing on the server for a little while now. Joined about april i think. The reason why i want to join is because PvP is fun, It's even better when you have a team to fight with. I have a few friends in DIFA; Zath1, GunSlinger4750 and Cats_say_MOO. I am alright at PvP and i work best with a sword. Though i dont mind using a bow; especially for killing the Ender_Dragon, Because killing the Dragon is so much fun So finally i can work well in a team and i would support all people in DIFA when they need help.
    Thanks, Jono.