Sounds Like A Plan! - Powered by vBulletin
Page 3 of 26 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 13 ... LastLast
    Forum Regular
    Status
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: DIFA is recruiting!

Hello my name is KraftKing989 and I love DiFA. I do consider myself mature enough to be in DiFA because I can be very helpful and nice to anybody. Also I am a 14 year old boy from Texas, I would like to join because I like the friendly community of DiFA and talking with all of them. And I have been playing on the server since March 4th 2012 and was donated to become VIP about a week or 2 later and some of my friends in DiFA are Chumizu, Derptwig, Chechis, and I can't name any others off the top of my head. Lastly I could help with redstone devices or even give lessons and I am very active on the server and Ventrilo. Thanks for your consideration!

Status
    Post Thanks / Like
    Steam Name:
    Cats_say_Moo
    Minecraft Name
    Cats_say_MOO

Unhappy Re: DIFA is recruiting!

Could i have a plot but not be in difa?
    Soft Kitty, Warm kitty, Little ball of Fur, happy kitty, sleepy kitty, Purr Purr Purr

Iron Miner
    Status
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Cats_say_moo
    Could i have a plot but not be in difa?
    Right now, the plots are not up yet. when we do make the plots, however, they will most likely be invite only. The desicion on this i not yet final and subject to change.

Status
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by KraftKing989
    Hello my name is KraftKing989 and I love DiFA. I do consider myself mature enough to be in DiFA because I can be very helpful and nice to anybody. Also I am a 14 year old boy from Texas, I would like to join because I like the friendly community of DiFA and talking with all of them. And I have been playing on the server since March 4th 2012 and was donated to become VIP about a week or 2 later and some of my friends in DiFA are Chumizu, Derptwig, Chechis, and I can't name any others off the top of my head. Lastly I could help with redstone devices or even give lessons and I am very active on the server and Ventrilo. Thanks for your consideration!
    Accepted!

Builder
    Status
    Post Thanks / Like

To Apply for DiFA You need to fill out the Following:

>Are you Mature?: Definetly

>Your Real Age:10

>Why do you wan't to join?: To become awesome like the rest of you

>How long have you played on the Slap Gaming Server For? 1 month

>Any Friends That are in DiFA? No but i want to make some

What Does a DiFA Membership Give you?

> A Plot DiFA Village (Are Not up at the moment They will be in a few days!)

> A Spot and Support from DiFA (Such as If you need help while in a PvP Battle)

> A Chance To Stand against DiAF

> Will be able to participate In Ender Dragon Raids

> Access to the local DiFA Farm (Sugar canes, Pumpkins, Watermelons, Wheat, And Ocelot island)

> A spot on the DiFA Member's Board With a custom title!

Minecraft VIP
    Status
    Post Thanks / Like

My name Is drageon101 in game, Jonathan out of it, I'm 14 and I think DIFA is waaay better than DIAF. I don't know any of those in DIFA but it'd be nice to meet them. I've been on the server over 6 months, and I'd like to get onto DIFA

Builder
    Status
    Post Thanks / Like

Post Hen632

Are you Mature?: yes

>Your Real Age: 14

>Why do you wan't to join?: because i like working with a team

>How long have you played on the Slap Gaming Server For? for around 1 month

>any friends in DIFA?: Chechis

Minecraft VIP
    Status
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Hen632

Quote Originally Posted by Hen632
    Are you Mature?: yes

>Your Real Age: 14

>Why do you wan't to join?: because i like working with a team

>How long have you played on the Slap Gaming Server For? for around 1 month

>any friends in DIFA?: Chechis

Here my advice, if you really wanted to sign up or join a certain group. Try not to answer question that is not being given. You always want to answer but not always the question they give you. Don't put down "Your Real Age: 14", try doing My name is ______, I came from ______. I am __ years old. Somethings like this. Tell us something about yourself. What do you enjoy, passion, other games you played, etc. Trying giving a statement of why do you want to join difa. Explain Difa in your own word. Try not to copy what advice i gave to you but try putting it into your own words. I hope this help you guys in school, jobs, and near future. Remember Chumizu saying Winnie The Pooh : " Rawr, fear me!... wait wait, I'm hungry, I'ma get a pot of honey :3"

Status
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by drageon101
    My name Is drageon101 in game, Jonathan out of it, I'm 14 and I think DIFA is waaay better than DIAF. I don't know any of those in DIFA but it'd be nice to meet them. I've been on the server over 6 months, and I'd like to get onto DIFA
    Accepted!

Builder
    Status
    Post Thanks / Like

Zylo i sorta exatrated the "a lot" thin really there is only three they are MurasakiRyu LazyPoetess and Angry_Sp00n