Mmm.. dear

http://www.metacritic.com/game/pc/diabl ... er-reviews

not sure if still buy or torchlight 2 try-out :<
    dont care what the others say, i love it :$

Status
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Diablo 3

This seems pretty serious though..

''Where do I start. Graphics - Woah. One of the biggest developers in the world can't even deliver a game that looks half decent. What is the bloody industry coming to. Not even Blizzard cares about taking steps forward with technology. The game suffers from low-res textures, low-poly models and some of the sloppiest animation work I have ever witnessed. Sound - Redeeming feature. I gave the game a 2 just because the soundtrack is good. Story - Nothing special, beaten already... Where did all that development time go? Forced DRM - Nothing can excuse the trouble people had playing the game they paid for. This is a disgusting practice that needs to go. I can't say much more. The game is the embodiment of disappointment.''
    About the graphics, I know that's just inferior to the gameplay but it looks like it's a 2005 game.. I'd cope with that from an indie-like game such as Torchlight but this is coming from Blizzard, the richest game producer in the world..
    Meh.

Status
    Post Thanks / Like

Am I really the only one who already felt like this after seeing beta footage?
    I never got hyped for this game after seeing gameplay yet everyone else is really surprised about the graphics/DRM (which we already knew) after buying it? xD
    naithantu - Slap Gaming Minecraft Plugin Developer

Status
    Post Thanks / Like

Nah, I never played diablo II or whatever, but all this hype got me interested to look at some comments (totalbiscuit mostly) where he recommended torchlight 2 over this. The DRM is the usual Blizzard crap though I suppose, because it has such influential rpg/rts-ish games which hook people for a longer time it can probably pull of this kind of thing.. I mean, online logins for singleplayer where there isn't even an MMO-side of this game and still have this undercapacity? Really?
    Meh.

Minecraft VIP
    Status
    Post Thanks / Like

My connection is great, i dont have any difficulty logging in. I'm almost to the max lvl. I just needed 14 more lvl :3
    If you guys wanna add me, tientr4n@yahoo.com <-------- send it to here on battlenet