*****OWNERS OF THE SERVER****Hey,I just left the server Because I just can't Stand It Anymore!!!!!!People like:

1.Drageon101 2.Zath1 3.EndurableJono 4.Daloria 5.ImallSkillzy And 2 More (Can't remember)
Were all Teleporting to me while I was gettin Resources From the RW....Here's the story

I found a massive Hole(20x20x40) And I decided to show People the hole,I asked If Vip's Can tp to me for an epic thing,So they did....When Zath1 Teleported to me I was lookin at the hole and she fell (BY AN ACCIDENT)He later /BackDeath (And got the stuff)But Blamed ME for It... Then drageon101 Teleported to me and Said That I killed Zath1 On Purpose... So when I dug dirt at the side and started to place blocks to get to the middle of the Hole Drageon101 Destroyed them,Killed me,used /teleto (or Compass) To get my stuff and BLAME ME FOR ALL IT!After That I started to build a shelter to hide from mobs...Although ImallSkillzy and Daloria Teled to me at that moment and started to fly around and destroy my bridge across the hole I built my shelter at...On that,Zath and drageon Didn't stop,They Started to teleport on the rooftop,Break Doors,Block Me,Block The door way....I decided not to swear and Ignore them...So I went away and Started to dig Sand(Cos I needed it +i was mad)
But with All this gang joined EndurableJono....Zath1,Drageon101,EndurableJono, Started to dig the sand and say (Hah,I'm taking your sand!)After 5 mins of that they decided to Block Me with blocks....But I got Really angry and teleported home...At home Drageon101 Teleported to me and said (Oh,Sorry I don't control myself)I shouted (GET OUT NOW! to Drageon)He quicky teleported out and like 2 secconds after that Daloria came and said (But Drageon isn't here)
I ignored It and just decided to go back and get wood for build,But Zath1 Decided to follow me and Block me with blocks again..After That Daloria and ImallSkillzy Came and started to fly around ONCE again. . .I Ran from them to a little island . .(AFTER THAT THEY WERE SAYING "Twilight Pushed Zath1 Down a hole,he said to tp to him...Don't Trust him")PLEASE SOMEONE DO SOMETHING ABOUT IT !!! GRR GOD!