Sounds Like A Plan! - Powered by vBulletin
    Builder
    Status
    Post Thanks / Like

umm dont know what i did but ill try again

im lonescoobyg i have a 24 hour ban appeal for griefing i didnt grief i simply asked if i could remove a vacant spawn grinder i did not grief the the tower becuase i was told i could not remove it.so i went out to flatten a peice of non worldguarded property to build a house and i got banned i did not grief the spawn grider tower becuase i didnt want to get banned but it happned any way

Status
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: umm dont know what i did but ill try again

I banned you for destroying a bit from it, I asked you a good 4-5 times to come back and repair it, and you ignored me. I'll uplift the ban if you're willing to come put the block(s) back.
    If you say 'plz' instead of 'please' because you're too lazy to type, I will in turn say 'no' instead of 'yes' because I'm too lazy to type.

Imallskillzy 'The Panda' - Slap Gaming Minecraft Server Panda

Builder
    Status
    Post Thanks / Like

i will absoulty replace all blocks im sorry i ignored you i did not see the message come up in genral chat however som e damage on there was from me trying to get out so i aplogize and i will repair ALL damages and i hope you forgive me it was an accident and ill try my best next time to be more responsible for the damage i create and i will fix everthing next time f and on another note it was an honest mistake of me not paying attention to the chat im really sorry it will not happen again

Status
    Post Thanks / Like

You have been unbanned :p
    If you say 'plz' instead of 'please' because you're too lazy to type, I will in turn say 'no' instead of 'yes' because I'm too lazy to type.

Imallskillzy 'The Panda' - Slap Gaming Minecraft Server Panda