Ban Appeal
    Minecraft Name
    overkill435
    Date of ban *If you know*
    -
    Reason for being banned
    Using XRay
    Why should we unban you?
    im sorry for using x-ray mod to all the moderatiors and admins of slap gaming. i was really stupid to use x-ray. and it also said that i was ignoring a staff. i am sorry Dalora for ignoring you. i use skype with my friends and most of the time i ignore the chat bar. it says that the ban hammer has spoken? what does that mean anyway. if you cant unban me just let me play for 5 minutes in the server so i can move my unlocked chests in my friends house. thank you for reading this all members of slap gaming and the mods and admins of the server slap gaming ;(

Minecraft VIP
    Status
    Post Thanks / Like
    My name is Chumizu, I'll will be handling your ban appeal.

You were banned from the Slap-Gaming server due to xray. Your Ban has been changed from "Ban Hammer Has Spoken" to "Xray." According to the Slap-Gaming rules, You have broken the following term(will be listed below).

3.9.0. Using prohibited software to exploit any game servers ran by SLAP. (e.g. Minecraft: Xray, FlyMod, – TF2: Aimbots, Jump Hacks)

We, Slap-Gaming Community, do not support any programs or Xray mods. Therefore, your ban will stay as it is and will not be lifted.
    Last edited by flrnprdmn; 30-08-2012 at 06:06 PM.