Sounds Like A Plan! - Powered by vBulletin
Page 11 of 15 FirstFirst ... 9 10 11 12 13 ... LastLast
    Status
    Post Thanks / Like
    Hmmm...maybe organize the chests... maybe don't kill chickens....

Minecraft VIP
    Status
    Post Thanks / Like
    Steam Name:
    S!ap.Krafty
    Minecraft Name
    TheKrafter1923
    Quote Originally Posted by Wackmo View Post
    Hmmm...maybe organize the chests... maybe don't kill chickens....

Status
    Post Thanks / Like
    Yes!
    need to organize (i can do that)
    the chickens need to be hidden so people dont kill them

Status
    Post Thanks / Like
    ^ Krafter in a nutshell

Minecraft VIP
    Status
    Post Thanks / Like
    Steam Name:
    S!ap.Krafty
    Minecraft Name
    TheKrafter1923
    So I am in this?
    Last edited by TheKrafter1923; 12-02-2013 at 03:59 AM.

Status
    Post Thanks / Like
    i think wackmo meant is instead of in. the sentence would make more sense if it had is replacing the in. just saying

true kraft i didn't think about that. how about we limit the achivements to like 10?

we could make it so that they (Clan Members) would only be able to show us on specific days such as tuesday and thursday or somtin like that. plus the rewards wouldn't be major.

the only 2 major ones would be like idk defeating Jack or some other very powerful person. well, maybe not Jack cuz he's wayyy to powerful but someone like charlotina, or you, or daloria. the rewards for stuff like this would be Butter Apples 2.0 (Golden Apples 2.0).

btw i thought of 5 achievments:

1. Complete my training course (the one i'm working on) reward- a power 1 bow or sharpness 1 iron sword (I give the reward here)
    2. make 2 skeletons fight each other. (very easy ik) reward - iron boots (I give reward here)
    3. defeat the ender dragon *Note* the death of the dragon must be witnessed or snapshoted, plus the egg is needed. reward- an iron chestplate with prot 1 on it.------------(it's ok if someone else killed it, just as long as u were shooting at it a lot) (you give the reward)

4. use only harming potions to win against someone with a diamond chestplate and a bow (not enchanted) reward - a diamond sword (we both give the reward so i put 1 diamond in and you kraft put the other one)

5. defeat thekrafter1923 in a REAL fight (MUST BE 1V1 NO TEAMING). reward - $100 plus 2 iron blocks plus 1 diamond sword (the cash and iron blocks i give. the sword you give)

i think the giving of the rewards is fair. by that i mean who's pocket the reward is coming from. most of them will come from me.

hope u like these ideas kraft.
    Last edited by zapados3; 13-02-2013 at 04:19 AM.

Minecraft VIP
    Status
    Post Thanks / Like
    Steam Name:
    S!ap.Krafty
    Minecraft Name
    TheKrafter1923
    Quote Originally Posted by zapados3 View Post
    i think wackmo meant is instead of in. the sentence would make more sense if it had is replacing the in. just saying

here's a way to improve:

have ranks or special rewards for completing an achievement that u (Thekrafter1923) created. an achievment such as,

killing someone with no armor with an un-enchanted bow. however, you/I would have to witness the event to make sure it is true. then that person would get a reward for completing the achivement. that's my idea for making clan better.

if u decide to use this idea, i would like to be one of the main ones who creates the achievments.

also, can u tell ur clan members to start thinking of new names for the soon to be merged clan?
    1. Someone would have to be on watching them.
    2.We'd constantly be making achievements.
    3. I'd constantly be mining non-stop to get things.
    4. I already have ranks.

Status
    Post Thanks / Like
    check post above. i changed it. i did it there cuz it didn't fit here
    Last edited by zapados3; 13-02-2013 at 04:20 AM.

Minecraft VIP
    Status
    Post Thanks / Like
    Steam Name:
    S!ap.Krafty
    Minecraft Name
    TheKrafter1923
    Quote Originally Posted by zapados3 View Post
    we could make it so that they (Clan Members) would only be able to show us on specific days such as tuesday and thursday or somtin like that. plus the rewards wouldn't be major.

the only 2 major ones would be like idk defeating Jack or some other very powerful person. well, maybe not Jack cuz he's wayyy to powerful but someone like charlotina, or you, or daloria. the rewards for stuff like this would be Butter Apples 2.0 (Golden Apples 2.0).

btw i thought of 5 achievments:

1. Complete my training course (the one i'm working on) reward- a power 1 bow or sharpness 1 iron sword (I give the reward here)
    2. make 2 skeletons fight each other. (very easy ik) reward - iron boots (I give reward here)
    3. defeat the ender dragon *Note* the death of the dragon must be witnessed or snapshoted, plus the egg is needed. reward- an iron chestplate with prot 1 on it.------------(it's ok if someone else killed it, just as long as u were shooting at it a lot) (you give the reward)

4. use only harming potions to win against someone with a diamond chestplate and a bow (not enchanted) reward - a diamond sword (we both give the reward so i put 1 diamond in and you kraft put the other one)

5. defeat thekrafter1923 in a REAL fight (MUST BE 1V1 NO TEAMING). reward - $100 plus 2 iron blocks plus 1 diamond sword (the cash and iron blocks i give. the sword you give)

i think the giving of the rewards is fair. by that i mean who's pocket the reward is coming from. most of them will come from me.

hope u like these ideas kraft.
    Though no you or I could be on all the time, and plus they could just snapshot it and not have killed it at all. And even then they could simply photoshop it it's not that hard, and I go to my previous point about lying and not all co-owners of the clan could be there too.

Status
    Post Thanks / Like
    u do realize that i said it could be possible to have it so that only on specific days are clan members allowed to try the achivements. besides some of them you don't really have to be on all the time. also, a clan member could plan it and leave a post here saying something like:

"On Monday, March 13th, 2013 i challenge the boot camp achivement. I would like Zapados3 to witness me."

(Boot Camp is the name of the training course achivement)

plus, some have to specifically be witnessed by me and some witnessed specifically by you. Some are optional where the challenger chooses the witness.

btw you may not have time for that, but i do heheh.....