Sounds Like A Plan! - Powered by vBulletin
Page 13 of 15 FirstFirst ... 3 11 12 13 14 15 LastLast
    Status
    Post Thanks / Like
    If you are still taking characters I would love to be in. I would be a wizard who lives alone in a tower. I could be small side character. My ign is utecitec if you decide to include me.

Status
    Post Thanks / Like
    Yea , if your still taking character things , plehz draw me , ima wither in a tux. Go to http://www.minershoes.com/editor and search madkiller212

Status
    Post Thanks / Like
    Steam Name:
    SparkleUnidog
    Minecraft Name
    Sparkleunidog
    Soooooo...

some of you have wanted to see how the comic has been going. In all honesty, I just haven't been able to work on it lately. HOWEVER! I do have some pages in doodle -stages and the front cover complete! but...

due to a huge tidy of mine, I seemed to have miss-placed my folder. I did however, find a note-book I did my first front-cover doodle in. It's pretty bad, but the real cover is based off of this:
    http://s14.photobucket.com/user/Riet...G0140.jpg.html

Once I find my folder with my real work in, I'll show you the real thing :3
    VIP "Rainbow" Sparkleunidog
    ~ Former server Admin and Moderator ​~

X X X X X X X X X X X X

4. Likes Arykai liked this post
    Status
    Post Thanks / Like
    Steam Name:
    UrbanPretzle
    Minecraft Name
    jimred9
    Quote Originally Posted by SparkleUnidog View Post
    Soooooo...

some of you have wanted to see how the comic has been going. In all honesty, I just haven't been able to work on it lately. HOWEVER! I do have some pages in doodle -stages and the front cover complete! but...

due to a huge tidy of mine, I seemed to have miss-placed my folder. I did however, find a note-book I did my first front-cover doodle in. It's pretty bad, but the real cover is based off of this:

Looking good

Status
    Post Thanks / Like
    Steam Name:
    ryuuga
    Minecraft Name
    ryuuga
    first reaction: wow this is still going? O_o
    second reaction: jay pictures
    third reaction: that picture looks very promising/good

Status
    Post Thanks / Like
    Steam Name:
    SparkleUnidog
    Minecraft Name
    Sparkleunidog
    Remember, it's only the doodled version - the real picture (when I find my frickin' folder) looks tones better xD

X X X X X X X X X X X X

Minecraft VIP
    Status
    Post Thanks / Like
    Soooooo...

This is looking great, although I'd fatten up lettering and maybe add some shadows and shading, but that's just me, are you thinking of definite outline of the pictures? Or a shading affect , I'd be happy to show you a few ideas, but someone like you and who's that far wouldn't need them, great job, and cough cough where's my name in character list? lol messing :-) keep up good work

Status
    Post Thanks / Like
    Steam Name:
    SparkleUnidog
    Minecraft Name
    Sparkleunidog
    Quote Originally Posted by Daire_Tomas View Post
    This is looking great, although I'd fatten up lettering and maybe add some shadows and shading, but that's just me, are you thinking of definite outline of the pictures? Or a shading affect , I'd be happy to show you a few ideas, but someone like you and who's that far wouldn't need them, great job, and cough cough where's my name in character list? lol messing :-) keep up good work
    lol if you read my post, you'd see I said this was the first DOODLED front cover I did in a notbook, that I BASED OFF the REAL one i now have. xD

And i haven't added players who want to be in the comic yet, I will do once I've gone through the thread and now what roles people want... lol

Hm... since PVP is becoming popular again, I may have points where the current clans are going at each other?

X X X X X X X X X X X X

Status
    Post Thanks / Like
    lol if you read my post, you'd see I said this was the first DOODLED front cover I did in a notbook, that I BASED OFF the REAL one i now have. xD

And i haven't added players who want to be in the comic yet, I will do once I've gone through the thread and now what roles people want... lol

Hm... since PVP is becoming popular again, I may have points where the current clans are going at each other?
    What about having a few chapters about the pvp clans, how they came to be (a bit off from the reality), what their ambition is, and their clashes and in the middle of their final battle, the main story could begin by having a new enemy arise, uniting the clans as allies against a sole enemy in order to restore peace and freedom to the land...

Status
    Post Thanks / Like
    Steam Name:
    SparkleUnidog
    Minecraft Name
    Sparkleunidog
    Quote Originally Posted by nirosu View Post
    What about having a few chapters about the pvp clans, how they came to be (a bit off from the reality), what their ambition is, and their clashes and in the middle of their final battle, the main story could begin by having a new enemy arise, uniting the clans as allies against a sole enemy in order to restore peace and freedom to the land...
    Now THAT would make an interesting second comic!

X X X X X X X X X X X X