Threaded View

Status
    Post Thanks / Like
    Steam Name:
    SparkleUnidog
    Minecraft Name
    Sparkleunidog

Sign/expbank glitch

I dunno if there can be a fix for this, but...

We all know there is a sign glitch, where placing a sign on a block makes the sign think it belongs to the last player who placed a sign/WG there last, and therefore locks the player who just placed it. This isn't normally a problem, as a Mod/Admin can just remove it.

But the same thing happens to Expbanks, and they lock too. Problem is, the player still loses their money. I know $300 isn't really a lot, but i had a time where the sign locked itself 4 times, with about over a grand of dollars lost to me. Not to meantion lot's of other players seem to voice their annoyence at losing money in such a way, too.

I know we can refund the players, but I have to out of my own money (which I don't mind really, I have enough right now) but sometimes it happens to players when no Mod is on, and therefore they lose out on their money they rightfully payed an Expbank for.

Is there maybe any way that this bug can get checked out? Or a way for Expbanks to only take the money ONCE the exp is put in on the first use? That way, if it locks itself, the player doesn't lose the money, yet the moment they use it they pay, which is sort of the same thing as paying for it to be made.

I dunno, I'm just throwing this out there, as this glitch is happening way to much for my liking.
    Last edited by naithantu; 30-06-2013 at 10:05 PM.
    VIP "Rainbow" Sparkleunidog
    ~ Former server Admin and Moderator ​~

X X X X X X X X X X X X