Post Thanks / Like
    Steam Name:
    Jackster21
    Minecraft Name
    Jackster21
    Starcraft Name
    Denby
    Clarification on the nether:

My current plan for the nether is to keep our current starting area, and the VIP plots, plus a little bit more.
    Anything outside of that area will be lost.
    My advise for VIP's who have WG's and builds there; go dismantle what you wish to keep.

The newly generated 1.5 nether chunks will contain all the new goodies, plus spawners and nether forts for you to all explore, meaning you can rebuild them!

It may cause some grief for people who will lose their hard work. Any large significant builds outside the nether starting area can be saved by contacting myself in-game.

These changes will be made as soon as a stable 1.5 build is live, so get dismantling now!

It's not the ideal outcome, but it is the best overall solution for the server!

Enjoy 1.5!
    Jackster21 - Slap Gaming Owner

Status
    Post Thanks / Like
    Steam Name:
    Cats_say_Moo
    Minecraft Name
    Cats_say_MOO
    May i ask then why all double stone slabs got replaced as quartz?
    Last edited by Cats_say_moo; 15-03-2013 at 01:23 AM.
    Soft Kitty, Warm kitty, Little ball of Fur, happy kitty, sleepy kitty, Purr Purr Purr

Minecraft VIP
    Status
    Post Thanks / Like
    Steam Name:
    S!ap.Krafty
    Minecraft Name
    TheKrafter1923
    I may have to speak to you Mr. Jack!

Status
    Post Thanks / Like
    Steam Name:
    ryuuga
    Minecraft Name
    ryuuga
    Quote Originally Posted by Cats_say_moo View Post
    May i ask then why all double stone slabs got replaced as quartz?
    the data value for full stone slabs got replaced with quartz with the 1.5 update the old data value was 43:7 (was full stone slab now is full quartz block) I believe and the new one is 43:8(for full stone slabs in 1.5).
    This should have been fixed in the spawn shop by now.

Status
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Jackster21 View Post
    Clarification on the nether:

My current plan for the nether is to keep our current starting area, and the VIP plots, plus a little bit more.
    Anything outside of that area will be lost.
    My advise for VIP's who have WG's and builds there; go dismantle what you wish to keep.

The newly generated 1.5 nether chunks will contain all the new goodies, plus spawners and nether forts for you to all explore, meaning you can rebuild them!

It may cause some grief for people who will lose their hard work. Any large significant builds outside the nether starting area can be saved by contacting myself in-game.

These changes will be made as soon as a stable 1.5 build is live, so get dismantling now!

It's not the ideal outcome, but it is the best overall solution for the server!

Enjoy 1.5!
    yes but when you get a month in all the quartz will be gone from near the start hub (i hate traviling long distances in the neather) forcing ppl further out in to the neather
    i think a better solution is if naith can code it the eather you can build a neather rw or make portals in the rw. or you could add it to the spawn shop for 3$ a ore and 1$ and piece

Status
    Post Thanks / Like
    Steam Name:
    Jackster21
    Minecraft Name
    Jackster21
    Starcraft Name
    Denby
    Quote Originally Posted by crazyredhead27 View Post
    yes but when you get a month in all the quartz will be gone from near the start hub (i hate traviling long distances in the neather) forcing ppl further out in to the neather
    i think a better solution is if naith can code it the eather you can build a neather rw or make portals in the rw. or you could add it to the spawn shop for 3$ a ore and 1$ and piece
    Quartz will be added into to shop as soon as 1.5 is released, that i can confirm.

I understand your concern about walking miles for it, but what else can be done?
    We are not making a seperate "Nether resource world" as The Nether is an active world with builds in.
    Allowing portals in the current RW would mean that the Nether would become HUGE, and our backups are big enough as it is. It takes me long enough each night to download all our files, so I want to keep it as small as possible.
    Jackster21 - Slap Gaming Owner

Status
    Post Thanks / Like
    Ok, well i think that you should add it to the shop but it must be very cheep cause how is anyone gunna get it apart from walking miles in the neather and may i suggest you sell the ore so ppl can use fourtune