Sounds Like A Plan! - Powered by vBulletin
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast
    Status
    Post Thanks / Like
    Steam Name:
    Cats_say_Moo
    Minecraft Name
    Cats_say_MOO

Vips + Getting the spawner block guarded?

I wouldnt be suprised if this got denied instantly but some way of protexting a spawn would be VERY Appreciated even /lock or World Guard would be anice on a preventive note of people breaking spawners (Its been happening alot recently)

Of course it should come at some cost to the player for having it world guarded of the whole server is going to have no free spawners left, Maybe a fee of 4k per spawner world guarded?

Any compromise would be VERY helpfull to all the players on the server (In my opinion).

~Cats
    Last edited by Jackster21; 06-04-2013 at 05:53 PM.
    Soft Kitty, Warm kitty, Little ball of Fur, happy kitty, sleepy kitty, Purr Purr Purr

Minecraft VIP
    Status
    Post Thanks / Like
    Steam Name:
    Someb0dy
    Minecraft Name
    Someb0dy
    Starcraft Name
    SomebOdy
    isn't the spawner already getting wged when you ask to wg the area around the spawner? as far as I have checked the block itself gets wged as well

Minecraft VIP
    Status
    Post Thanks / Like
    I've never had a problem getting a spawned above level thirty world guarded. I don't see any reason to limit this to VIPs or to have it cost money.

Status
    Post Thanks / Like
    Steam Name:
    Cats_say_Moo
    Minecraft Name
    Cats_say_MOO
    There are losts of them that are under 30 blocks, just thinking if they are under 30 have it cost a price to have it world guarded.
    Soft Kitty, Warm kitty, Little ball of Fur, happy kitty, sleepy kitty, Purr Purr Purr

Minecraft VIP
    Status
    Post Thanks / Like
    Oh... Couldn't you just surround it with chests or furnaces?

Status
    Post Thanks / Like
    Steam Name:
    Cats_say_Moo
    Minecraft Name
    Cats_say_MOO
    Dont think it works the same, your able to break the block under a lwc item, Like ghost lwc's

Minecraft VIP
    Status
    Post Thanks / Like
    Steam Name:
    S!ap.Krafty
    Minecraft Name
    TheKrafter1923
    Cats if they were to do this I'd already be paying 12,000 for the worldguards which I don't want to do.

Status
    Post Thanks / Like
    Steam Name:
    ryuuga
    Minecraft Name
    ryuuga
    okay just to get this suggestion clear you want to keep the current WG's to stay the same but make VIP's able to WG spawners under Y:30 for a fee. Is this what you're trying to suggest?

Status
    Post Thanks / Like
    Steam Name:
    SparkleUnidog
    Minecraft Name
    Sparkleunidog
    I think he is, Ryu - it can be annoying and disheartening to work really hard on making a XP farm thats under 30 Y and protect it as much as pos, only for someone to come and break the spawner. It's really a block that can't be given back by the one who broke it or get it rolledbacked as it becomes a Default pig spawner I believe, so the next best thing is for the original owner to find a new one, which they wouldn't have to do if someone didn't come and grief it in the first place.

Getting the spawner WGed at lest should be fair, or something.
    VIP "Rainbow" Sparkleunidog
    ~ Former server Admin and Moderator ​~

X X X X X X X X X X X X

Status
    Post Thanks / Like
    Steam Name:
    Cats_say_Moo
    Minecraft Name
    Cats_say_MOO
    Well basicly yes, Concidering now anything under 30 is free range non proteted, Honestly i dont think they will freely do world guards under 30 blocks, (Not saying any thing under 30 blocks should be paid for, just that mods arent as lenient on world guarding under 30 blocks, and would like to give it a bit more of space to move around and things insted of mods getting yelled at because someone doesnt know whats right and wrong senerio.