Status
    Post Thanks / Like
    Steam Name:
    BlueHat
    Minecraft Name
    BlueHatBrit
    Starcraft Name
    BlueHat
    Thanks for the complaint, as you may be aware we always look into these properly. I'm making a response just to mark that I was contact via ventrilo regarding this complaint by HeWhoTrollsYou.

The matter will be looked into and thankyou MADes for your contribution. I think the Admin's will have enough material to look through and and sort things out for now so I'd kindly suggest we keep things civil and refrain from posting. These things can get a bit heated after a couple of comments and we wouldn't want that now.

I'm can assure all parties involved that management have been informed and the matter should be resolved in the next 24->48 hours.

Enjoy the rest of your evening folks.

Edit: I'd just like to advice the clan / community members that while it's great that you all love the staff and agree with their decisions most of the time. This is however an administrator task no matter who is right or wrong in any case like this, we would appreciate it if members would refrain from making posts or opinions unless they are directly relevant such as screen captures of conversations / actions or similar that may help an administrator sort things out for everyone.

Thanks!
    Last edited by BlueHat; 24-03-2013 at 03:20 AM.
    BlueHat - StarCraft Community Leader
    BlueHat - Team Fortress 2 Community Leader + Lead Administrator

TF2 Server Connection Guide - http://forums.slapgaming.com/showthr...nnection-Guide

----------------------------------------

Jackster21 wants me. ^