Quote Originally Posted by GreenTitanLP View Post
Alright, let's get this straight. I got the message you had tried to place lava twice. I had said "Please do not attempt to place lava, it is banned". I then right after said "If you want to use lava for decorations, use /modreq". I was not mad at all, just warning you. You got increasingly agitated, and I told you to drop it, twice. You then used caps in chat out of anger. I had you temporarily banned, and lifted within twenty minutes, with the conditions that you were to remain in jail for a half hour. You went into Vent Message and told me I was abusive. I did nothing wrong. You told me this was not a dictatorship, I told you to drop it, again. If you do not straighten up soon, I'm afraid to say you will be forced to leave the Slap Gaming Minecraft Community. I went easy on you considering what I should have done. Ignoring staff is a bannable offense.

Have a good day

the FACT and point of this whole problem is that you start off this post with the logs... are you not paying attention to what we say. WARNING you that im picking up lava.. A few may drop when the last bucket OF the STACK will get full. And im tired of clicking slow so ill click rapidly till i get it full... a few may drop when im in a cave. It Shall be understandable that a bucket or two will drop accidentally. ESPECIALLY after i WARNED YOU it might happen... you never mentioned that.. nor still to this minute acknowledge it. That's the problem here. The continuation of discussion about this topic. You have no right to tell someone to DROP a Topic or you will ban them.. a threat. Then you un bann me then jail me. And i ask why and whats the crime. Say this is not a dictatorship. You say you are the law? You may not act this immature about things. You do not log into ventrilo and tell me its a one way conversation and that YOU expect the apology.

This is the problem. Madesigner i dont know why your getting in the middle of this.. Hes your friend!

Now i have never greifed anyones house EVER. So thanks for blaming me and treating me like i am one. Btw Madesigner Good way of sticking up for your buddy, also judging a book by its cover.. You dont ever leave remarks on peoples names. Nor skin color or prejudice anything. Why would you my gamertag... YES its an xbox meaning.. With my own hidden meaning to the word troll in it. So back off. ( Cod- Knifes only troll = runs behind)