Minecraft Name
    Diamondman989
    Date of ban *If you know*
    March 29, 2013
    Reason for being banned
    Spamming
    Why should we unban you?
    This is for all the people of slap and a reason for me to get unbanned:

I am very sorry to Chumizu for the stress he/she had to take for when I was on at 2:00 Am. I am very sorry for the mistake I did. I am sorry for ALL my mistakes! This is my only favorite server that I go on all the time. I feel bad for what I did

To all other mods and Slap Players:
    Charlotina, Chumizu, flrn, Daloria and the rest of the team: I am extremely sorry for my other stupid actions and this big accident. I am even sorry for everyone else for the stress they have for when I was on. I want to change this and become more civilized. I'm very sorry and I hope I get the opportunity to see the server again.
    Last edited by Goldfighter20; 29-03-2013 at 10:48 AM. Reason: Spellings

Banned
    Status
    Post Thanks / Like
    Steam Name:
    Daloria
    Minecraft Name
    Daloria
    Hello Daimondman989,

I'll be dealing with your Ban Appeal

1. Broken rules (--> http://slapgaming.com/terms)
    3.1.1. spamming and/or flaming.
    3.3.0. disrespectful behavior to our staff or members.
    3.3.1. harassing staff or members.
    3.4.0. not following of any orders given by staff.

2. Actions we have taken
    Your account was temporarily banned from the server however as this is a repeat violation and you don't seem to want to abide by the rules this has been raised to a permenant ban.

3. Remaining regulations

This thread will remain open for 48 hours.

Status
    Post Thanks / Like
    Okay Im very sorry! Please dont permanent ban me! This is my favorite ever server! I will follow the rules! I will i promise. Give me this last chance! Im sorry for what ive done many times! Please! This is my favorite server which i love. Im sorry Daloria or others! With my life i will follow the rules ive violated! Just a chance and ill change. I dont want to lose my friends. I dont want to lose this server! Id do anytthing! Im sorry!

Banned
    Status
    Post Thanks / Like
    Steam Name:
    Daloria
    Minecraft Name
    Daloria
    Diamondman you have been given more than one chance to change your behaviour and have had previous bans for spamming and being rude and abussive to staff and players.

Your ban appeal is denied.

Status
    Post Thanks / Like
    I know I have been very rude and abusive but i have now thought about this to change the way i was. I am sorry for my actions, but my best friend Marko76753 loves playing with me on this server! I like chatting and playing with friends too. If I get this other chance you will see a difference of me. I will do anything to regain my access to the server. This was the only server I signed up for. I don't want to lose it.

Status
    Post Thanks / Like
    This is my 2nd Ban. First was temp. 2nd (this was temp) was increased to permanent. But i love this server.

Status
    Post Thanks / Like
    Can I start over? Can you demote me to Builder and i can redo. I love this server so much. Please dont deny me. I have my friends. My best friend as well.

You can do this

Jail me

Temp Ban me

Do anything other than permanently banning me. Everyone has mistakes in life. You all had too. Don't do this to me. This is not just for me. I want to rejoin and change. I don't want to say farewell. . This was my first server. My first time to be in a Community. Anything to reverse this ban. Anything. Take what you want from me and let me back on. I miss my friends already. I know I was a stupid idiot before. A guy who broke rules. But please don't let this community slip away from me. I never would choose a better server than this.

Charlotina, Chumizu, Daloria, flrn,, naith, Jackster, Sparkleunidog, and the rest of the team. Do you forgive for my idioticness? Can you let me back on and have this final chance. Anything I'll do. Anything. Just please. I will abide with these rules, I will not spam or Caps or harass or any other of those rules i broke.

I'm Extremely sorry for my actions.

Banned
    Status
    Post Thanks / Like
    Steam Name:
    Daloria
    Minecraft Name
    Daloria
    diamondman we dont offered third chances, You ban sticks,

this topic is locked.