Ban Appeal
    Minecraft Name
    Crazyredhead27
    Date of ban *If you know*
    -
    Reason for being banned
    I don't know why
    Why should we unban you?
    I have no idea why i was banned and if some one could tell me that would be great.

Status
    Post Thanks / Like
    Hello Crazyredhead27, I'll be dealing with your Ban Appeal.

1. Broken rules (--> http://slapgaming.com/terms)

4.1.0. Griefing is not allowed.

2. Actions we have taken

Your account has been temporarily banned from the server. You were issued a 48 hour temp ban.

3. Remaining regulations

Crazyredhead, this was a large un-Worldguarded area. Not a single block was found placed by you. While there have been other griefers in the area, they have been dealt with previously. Griefing is not allowed on the server. If any further griefs are found after this date, you may find yourself temporarily or permenantly banned from Slap Gaming.

Small holes had been punched out in random places, a section of staircases had been removed and some storage units had been looted. The damage you contributed was relatively small compared to others, which is why you have a short temp ban.

This thread will remain open for another 48 hours.

Cheers, Drageon101.

Status
    Post Thanks / Like
    Ok im soo sorry but i thought there used to be a wg on it and i thought i had been added to the wg. i know the ppl who built this and i am part of a groop called "olympus" that was ther old base that they had re-jected to build a new one so it is not in use but i am soo sorry or any problems i may have caused but i only removed a few blocks. also may i ask who removed the wg cause ther was one ther before and i rember breaking a few blocks but not a stair case? also when i did this i wasn't thinking of grifing but i just wanted to see what my friends base had been before and to look around i had to break a few blocks to get up as moast of it was recked but i never ment this to be grif i asked the owner and he said that this was the old base and he does not care about it (Phoenix1238)
    Last edited by crazyredhead27; 03-04-2013 at 11:01 AM. Reason: Moo

Status
    Post Thanks / Like
    Just because there was no WG is no excuse to break more than a few blocks. I will ask Phoenix about if you were added or not.

Status
    Post Thanks / Like
    I was never ment to be added but if i had joined the clan before i would have been what im saying is that it was abandoned and the wg removed and i am now on the new wg for the new place

Status
    Post Thanks / Like
    Crazyredhead, this has come up in the past.... Just because it is unWGd does NOT mean it is public property. Even though you are on another World Guard, this doesn't mean you are allowed access on this one. Or the former spot of this World Guard. Your temp ban should end shortly/should have ended. Please do not grief any other buildings. If there are any concerns you have, please contact me ingame.

See you on the server.
    -Drageon101