Sounds Like A Plan! - Powered by vBulletin
    Status
    Post Thanks / Like
    Steam Name:
    Cats_say_Moo
    Minecraft Name
    Cats_say_MOO

Cake Defence/ Redstone Calc/ Spleef (Bugs/Suggestion) With Meme's for Examples!

Suggestions:

Spleef: Make Spleef Arena somewhat a better Spectating area :?

Cake Defence:
    Better way of Clearing Mobs for the end of the round by the type of command for the selected region of cake defence, And Redstone Doctor Please!
    Meme 4.jpg
    Redstone Calc:
    Please get a redstone doctor, It needs serious updating since the new 1.5, And prevention of spamming levers to "Break the system" As well known by people that is not good.
    Meme.jpg

Bugs:

Spleef: If you jump during a countdown for spleef you will glitch out and will get kicked for "flying"

Cake Defence: Need a way to Ci (Clear Inventory) of players in spectator area or, No Tp 4 you

Redstone Calc: On-State redstone repeaters can be changed by signal so one troll, can just say #yolo and decide that Imma Murder your hard work concidering a public railway runs thru thw whole mechanic of it,
    meme3.jpg

Thank you for listening to me Complaints with the entertainment of the internet meme's, Figured Id put meme's in or "What the point in even looking at another complaint D:".

Last edited by naithantu; 28-06-2013 at 03:36 PM.
    Soft Kitty, Warm kitty, Little ball of Fur, happy kitty, sleepy kitty, Purr Purr Purr

Status
    Post Thanks / Like
    Spleef fly kick problem will be fixed in a couple of weeks, already knew that.
    Cakedefence uses commands to tp in (/waprcake), you can't use that when you don't have an empty inventory.
    No clue what you mean with the one state repeater thing
    naithantu - Slap Gaming Minecraft Plugin Developer

Status
    Post Thanks / Like
    Steam Name:
    Cats_say_Moo
    Minecraft Name
    Cats_say_MOO
    When a repeater is on the on-state a WorldGuard does not protect it (idk if this problem has been fixed)
    Soft Kitty, Warm kitty, Little ball of Fur, happy kitty, sleepy kitty, Purr Purr Purr

Minecraft VIP
    Status
    Post Thanks / Like
    I thought the repeater bug had been fixed

Status
    Post Thanks / Like
    I didn't know that oO. I'll check tomorrow and fix it if that is still possible.
    naithantu - Slap Gaming Minecraft Plugin Developer