Sounds Like A Plan! - Powered by vBulletin
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    Status
    Post Thanks / Like
    Steam Name:
    Cats_say_Moo
    Minecraft Name
    Cats_say_MOO
    hmm, Then the question is whats the next best thing to advertize with that is "Free" and could get alot of attention ?
    Soft Kitty, Warm kitty, Little ball of Fur, happy kitty, sleepy kitty, Purr Purr Purr

Status
    Post Thanks / Like
    Steam Name:
    Jackster21
    Minecraft Name
    Jackster21
    Starcraft Name
    Denby
    I went Minecon last year, and was hoping that some other SLAP member would attend, they didn't.
    I am planning to go to 2013, and volunteer again, but if SLAP are gonna do anything at Minecon, I need assistance.

When Minecon 2013 is announced, if SLAP members purchase tickets, and prove to me they are going, we would have a few months to plan something serious and get it all arranged.

Until that stage, nothing more will occur apart from me throwing business cards into childrens eyes and threatening them with spoons to join the server.*

*This statement can not be used as evidence against me in court with any of my current cases/any future Minecon related court cases I may or may not get into.
    Jackster21 - Slap Gaming Owner

Minecraft VIP
    Status
    Post Thanks / Like
    I think this thread is about getting a booth at the virtual minecon that goes on at the same time as the real minecon, it's not all the expensive and has been really successful for other servers in the past

Status
    Post Thanks / Like
    Steam Name:
    SparkleUnidog
    Minecraft Name
    Sparkleunidog
    Well Jack, I plan to go this year (if all goes well), so meh. You have my assistance if i'm going.
    VIP "Rainbow" Sparkleunidog
    ~ Former server Admin and Moderator ​~

X X X X X X X X X X X X

Status
    Post Thanks / Like
    Steam Name:
    Cats_say_Moo
    Minecraft Name
    Cats_say_MOO
    Quote Originally Posted by veryunderstated View Post
    I think this thread is about getting a booth at the virtual minecon that goes on at the same time as the real minecon, it's not all the expensive and has been really successful for other servers in the past
    Thats exactly what i was going for Veryunderstated :p
    Soft Kitty, Warm kitty, Little ball of Fur, happy kitty, sleepy kitty, Purr Purr Purr

Status
    Post Thanks / Like
    Please make a new topic when more information is actually available. (I just checked and it's still impossible to get a booth, since we also don't know the price or any other information we really can't make a decision yet)
    naithantu - Slap Gaming Minecraft Plugin Developer

Status
    Post Thanks / Like
    Steam Name:
    UrbanPretzle
    Minecraft Name
    jimred9
    Quote Originally Posted by naithantu View Post
    Please make a new topic when more information is actually available. (I just checked and it's still impossible to get a booth, since we also don't know the price or any other information we really can't make a decision yet)
    When this post is recreated I would support it, but make it really obvious that we are talking about a vertual booth not a real life booth at minecon!