Sounds Like A Plan! - Powered by vBulletin
Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 ... LastLast
    Status
    Post Thanks / Like

Player Heads Plugin

Hello, I would like to suggest a simple plugin for PVP. This plugin is set to drop a player head when a player is killed, it will only drop though .5% of the time, and it will only drop when a player is killed by another player. Nothing else will cause the head to drop. It can also be set up to drop mob heads when mobs are killed, with a whole different set of percentages. This could also be included in a VIP package, where they can get the head if their own, or possibly a friend. I have tried this out before and it does not seem to mess with any other plugins.

http://www.curse.com/server-mods/minecraft/player-heads

http://dev.bukkit.org/server-mods/player-heads/

Note: It will drop the head of the player, with the players skin on at the time. It will NOT be the default Steve head, that is unless the player is wearing the Steve skin.

Note #2: The drop rates are all adjustable, and it comes with a set of commands (Op only) that can spawn in player heads without them needing to be killed. All drop rates are adjusted in the config files.
    Last edited by Jackster21; 01-07-2013 at 12:25 PM.

2. Likes KongIV liked this post
    Status
    Post Thanks / Like
    Hey green i suggested that first but i put it in the worng place and i did not have the idea of making it a ramdon chance of dropping, i like the idea and i would really like to see tihs add

Status
    Post Thanks / Like
    The plugin itself is set to drop randomly, but a 100% chance of a head can be enabled, but definetly should not be.

Status
    Post Thanks / Like
    Brace yourselves, head farming is coming.
    No but seriously, I expect players to just be killing each other over and over again in pvp without even fighting to get heads. I guess we could add this if people want it though, you can't do much with heads anyway :3
    naithantu - Slap Gaming Minecraft Plugin Developer

Status
    Post Thanks / Like
    Maybe make it a VIP package feature, you get a head for $5 or something like that, so they cannot farm them.
    Last edited by GreenTitanLP; 15-04-2013 at 07:03 PM.

7. Likes KongIV liked this post
    Status
    Post Thanks / Like
    Steam Name:
    Blakethesnake04
    Minecraft Name
    LaCrepe
    I do like that because it shows who you have killed besides putting a sign. Plus there will be more people in PvP I agree with this plug-in!!!

9. Likes KongIV liked this post
    Status
    Post Thanks / Like
    Steam Name:
    ryuuga
    Minecraft Name
    ryuuga
    It would be an interesting extra feature in my opinion and if you make it like a package you can donate for you won't have too many people go crazy over it.

Status
    Post Thanks / Like
    It'd be best to enable this for everyone if we add it, only enabling it for vips/people that buy a package would make it a useless gimmick. Enabling it for everyone could make it a bit of a competition (a PVP clan gathering heads from another clan?)
    naithantu - Slap Gaming Minecraft Plugin Developer

Status
    Post Thanks / Like
    Ye, I think having it like that would also be a very good idea. It would encourage people to PVP more, which is good, and there won't be as much complaining about not winning anything in PVP. At least they will have a chance to win a head, but this will increase the number of people trying to head farm, but it shouldn't be that bad. as everytime they die they end up at spawn. It won't be spamming us with "...... was killed by ....."

Status
    Post Thanks / Like
    I would probably head farm a bit.... I sure want to put a small head of mine on a sign saying:"Property of Nirosu" or "Built by Nirosu", making a package for a price will be lame, at most adding this as a VIP feature as something like a new grant (/vip head [player] - that might be possible... maybe will work only if player is on... or not... if so, a notch head would be a nice edition for a house)

P.S- those heads might be cool furniture, like.... player going with a box-head-skin and his head is claimed... and there you have it.... a box <3