Sounds Like A Plan! - Powered by vBulletin
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast
    Status
    Post Thanks / Like
    Steam Name:
    Cats_say_Moo
    Minecraft Name
    Cats_say_MOO
    Well lets say this for example, Jack pvped and lost (Doubt it) And x player grabbed this head that droped, Then it would be worth about i dunno 10k at least thats what id pay for something that rare :p
    Maybe just disable selling heads in general will be the way to go but then there will be people complaining about it like with ocelot eggs, If players want them, Let them have them.

:p
    Soft Kitty, Warm kitty, Little ball of Fur, happy kitty, sleepy kitty, Purr Purr Purr

Status
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Cats_say_moo View Post
    Well lets say this for example, Jack pvped and lost (Doubt it) And x player grabbed this head that droped, Then it would be worth about i dunno 10k at least thats what id pay for something that rare :p
    Maybe just disable selling heads in general will be the way to go but then there will be people complaining about it like with ocelot eggs, If players want them, Let them have them.

:p
    in that case we should siallow certain enchant books as well, the prices of a silk touch book are too high >.< and anyways, if someone were to beat jack and get his head, than it would definetly worth 10 k, no doubt, and if someone were to do so, he deserves that, don't you think so? lt could be a nice addition for pvp clans, and a new job for people.... bounty hunters! a price on a certain player's head! this is not a bad thing, it spices up the fun.

So if this goes through, than bounty hunters could be avaible as a job at the server XD of course at first people will do "forbidden head trades" maybe later we could add some plugin that records the pvp count and number of deaths in pvp and such, and will create some sort of bounty-value, which will lower the value of the bounty if someone is killed many times in one day (which indicates perhaps a sold out game, force farming) and raises if kills a varity of opponents(if the same person is killing the same guy over and over, it indicates about a force farm, duh), that could be awesome <3 and also will give pp clans a certain parameter for people to join their ranks XD

player heads can have much uses, such as what I've written above and in me last replies xD

Status
    Post Thanks / Like
    Steam Name:
    SparkleUnidog
    Minecraft Name
    Sparkleunidog
    There would be a few different rareness on heads, me thinks -

1. Great PVPer: A player who is very hard to beat (Dal, Jack, Bass, Char, ect)
    2. A player who everyone knows and likes, but barely ever PVPs: The goal isn't to beat them at PVP, but more to GET them to PVP to start with.

I dunno, but like Naith said, the rareity of the head depends on who that player is I guess (I'd fall on the in the second rareness, as I never really PVP but seems to be loved by everyone. (lol that's a lie))
    VIP "Rainbow" Sparkleunidog
    ~ Former server Admin and Moderator ​~

X X X X X X X X X X X X

Status
    Post Thanks / Like
    Steam Name:
    lordgandalf
    Minecraft Name
    lordgandalf
    I would be in the second category i guess xD

Status
    Post Thanks / Like
    Steam Name:
    Blakethesnake04
    Minecraft Name
    LaCrepe
    I would be in the 2nd category as well but people dont love me so i do not know what rareaty my head would be at

Status
    Post Thanks / Like
    Steam Name:
    Cats_say_Moo
    Minecraft Name
    Cats_say_MOO
    In all fairness I would love to see a plugin like this added but I do not know how it would works out persay.
    Soft Kitty, Warm kitty, Little ball of Fur, happy kitty, sleepy kitty, Purr Purr Purr

Status
    Post Thanks / Like
    Well, I think it would work out just fine, and possibly promote to the economy of the server (Players buying in-game cash so they can afford rare heads of others).

Status
    Post Thanks / Like
    Steam Name:
    Cats_say_Moo
    Minecraft Name
    Cats_say_MOO
    Thinking about this and wondered wouldn't this ruin Pvp Games?

Status
    Post Thanks / Like
    Steam Name:
    SparkleUnidog
    Minecraft Name
    Sparkleunidog
    Not if the plugin was set into the PVP games plugins, I believe.
    VIP "Rainbow" Sparkleunidog
    ~ Former server Admin and Moderator ​~

X X X X X X X X X X X X

Status
    Post Thanks / Like
    Steam Name:
    Cats_say_Moo
    Minecraft Name
    Cats_say_MOO
    Quote Originally Posted by SparkleUnidog View Post
    Not if the plugin was set into the PVP games plugins, I believe.
    Yes but ever since it is a plugin for a server not individual worlds wouldnt it work for the diffrent world of the server? Also the pvp arena is in the pvp world so if it is disabled there then whats the point of having the plugin?