Sounds Like A Plan! - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: VIP enderchest

Hybrid View

Regular Poster
    Status
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by nirosu View Post
    The command will open a window of the user's enderchest, it'll be realy helpfull for mining, building and everything, it's a good idea for a VIP perk, and don't come saying it's overpowered or something, cause you can always do anywhere a /spawn (or home) and go to the nearest enderchest, and then /back, also, let's not forget the drop-transfer that is pretty much alike, but with input only.
    I'm gonna say it anyway. It's overpowered. It's redundant. You already have the ability to, at your leisure, move around the map. Why would you need a second inventory if you can go back and forth from your workarea to your house in 10 seconds or less?

Status
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Hiddey View Post
    I'm gonna say it anyway. It's overpowered. It's redundant. You already have the ability to, at your leisure, move around the map. Why would you need a second inventory if you can go back and forth from your workarea to your house in 10 seconds or less?
    the fact that it is possible prevents it from beeing overpowered, basicly VIPs can /home to store stuff, and then /back, and of course in that way they can store infinite items in infinite chests(theoreticly), but a command that gives access to enderchest is usefull, since VIPs won't be having a enderchest in all of their houses(I assume), it will just be a VIP perk that saves a few seconds, even minutes, since teleport itself takes 3 sec before having the ability to reteleport(/back), and it might take a few sec to load the chuncks, plus 1-3 sec of lag when opening the chests, not to talk about having to check multiple chests in case of not having one of them, or time to go to the chest. and of course loading the chunck on the way back.

This command is to improve efficiency, and not to grant new VIP superpowers, it just saves time.

I do agree that having the command with multiple chests is overpowered, and hard to do so, an enderchest can be used anywhere, but there's only one ender chest inventory.

I really looking forward to this command cause it saves tons of time and effort while building, especially in interior jobs, which need alot of mixture of decorative blocks with non decorative and such, it takes alot of place, I'm sure it might be needed for advenced exterior aswell, or as extra material place which is essesianal.

usualy there are lots of motions calling suggestions at VIP perks overpowered, I agree, but suggestions to make the already overpowered VIP features more efficient, AND NOT MORE OVERPOWERED(there is a diffrence), should be accepted/implanted, it won't realy increase the power of a VIP(not talking about the 2nd part of the multiple chests, that is overpowered), but rather improve it's quality.